EmeraldPro Painting - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Open The Door To Your Future! Looking for an opportunity with limitless potential while allowing you to grow your business? Are you wanting to partner with a company that is growing very rapidly?EmeraldPro Painting is that company! We are growing quickly because we focus first on the success of the franchisee. Ready to be our next success?
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$50,000|
|Total Investment||$42,000 – $58,000|
|Training & Support||Yes|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
EmeraldPro Painting - Franchise Information
Have you had the desire to start your own business but didn’t know where to turn? At EmeraldPro Painting, we want you to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. We are here to help you write your own story. This business is more than just painting. We are creating outstanding custom-er experiences. Being an entrepreneur is not always easy, but with our proven systems you’ll be able to look back a few years from now and say, “Look at what I built.” As a company, we will guide and support you to be able to grow as fast and as efficiently as you would like.
The residential and commercial painting industry is an estimated $56 billion annually between the USA and Canada. This industry is a large component of the $300 billion home improvement industry. Paint is not used only in bringing color into our lives, it’s also a necessity for the preserva-tion and protection of one’s home and/or business. The painting industry has grown on average by 4% year over year for the past 5 years. In this industry, the playing field is wide open. There are many contractors that practice only the old techniques. This allows for those who are in a business to grow to gain market share quickly. Within some of the largest metropolitain areas a painting business doing $10 million in revenue would still only be approaching 2% market penetration.
The Pro Difference
We understand that you have many options when it comes to choosing a business for your future. As a company we have put together the system to create a true “game-changer” in the painting franchise segment.
- Training - an integral part to your success. Our competitors want you to come and spend a week or less in their corporate
offices, in effort to teach you all that you need to know about your business. The reality is, no one can learn all they need to
know to start off right, in one week of classroom training. We come to your market and help you get started the right way. Our two-week training is a blended mix of classroom, online, and best of all field training - in your market. We want to help you hire the right crews, and make the sales necessary to get things moving quickly. As a company, we are invested in your success right out of the gate with our quick start training system.
- Dedicated support - this might seem like a no brainer, but we have found in our industry, there are few that deliver in this regard. Our support team staff has successfully run painting franchise businesses, not just trained in one. The team also has 15+years of industry experience to help you with the most difficult situations.
- Territory size - we surpass the industry standard. Our number one goal is seeing our franchise partners have huge success. The territory sizes average two times that of our competitors.
Invest In Your Success
- Initial franchise fee of $30,000. This includes your two week personal and dedicated training. We recommend that you have another $15,000 for operational expenses and cash flow as you start your business. Ongoing support is available 6 days weekly.
- Flat Monthly Royalty - This is where we are extremely different from our competitors. Royalty is a flat $1000 monthly.
We are not focused on your topline revenue number, we instead focus on the bottom net profitability line. Our
competitiors’ royalty fees typically are 5-6% of your topline revenue.
- Other Monthly Fees - We have the lowest fee structure in the industry. Monthly fees include: Call Center $209, website/SEO $150, technology/software $200, and our national ad fund fee is $250. Other franchise companies charge 22.5% on average of your topline revenue for national ad fund alone - not to mention the fees in the other areas mentioned here.
- Marketing Control - We assist all of our franchise partners with the setup and monthly execution of their marketing
plan. As a company, our goal is to see that you are able to grow as fast and as efficiently as possible. Monthly advertising
ranges between $2000-3000 on average.
- National Vendor Discounts- As a company we have worked diligently to secure the best pricing in the industry from
our paint suppliers and other vendor partners. Our franchise partners are seeing the highest industry net margins
to insure their longterm success. At the end of the day the EmeraldPro system is all about the success of our franchisees.
Who Are We Looking For? What is the Process?
We are not looking for you to become a painter. We are looking for those that want to run a professionally managed business.
The skillsets that we are looking for in the franchisees we select are business professionals that have a will to be their
own boss, are goal-oriented and have the follow through to achieve those goals. We want those who can build teams and
lead them, who value integrity above all else, solve problems, have great communication skills, and know that customer
service is of the upmost importance.
Have you ever been downsized in a corporate position? Or feel that you have accomplished all that you can where you are
currently at? Or do you know what it is like to have been overlooked for a promotion and know that you have more to offer?
Are you currently a business owner looking to diversify your portfolio? Or are you simply looking for a new challenge?
If so, then we want to talk to you.
Path to Ownership Made Simple
- Initial Conversation - In this call we will get to know each other, and you can ask all the questions that you would like.
- Initial Research - Attend a couple webinars to become more familiar with the business operations, and marketing.
- FDD Review & Due Diligence - We will review the franchise documents with you.
- Franchise Awarded - We will help you to complete all necessary paperwork.
- Training/Grand Opening - This two week ‘fast track’ period will be completed in your market.
If you are ready to make a change within the next three months, please request information and one of our team members will call you right away.