Caring Transitions - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Caring Transitions provides peace of mind for seniors and their families by making relocation a seamless, personal experience. This recession-resistant business helps seniors & their families with move management, household liquidations and estate sales. Learn more today!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Caring Transitions - Franchise Information
Take control of your future with Caring Transitions, a franchise that can help provide the freedom, income and lifestyle you’ve wanted for yourself and your family.
#1 Senior Relocation Franchise
For the past 14 years, Caring Transitions owners have eased the stress of seniors and their families and kept their best interests in mind when providing them with a total solution. Caring Transitions has earned a great reputation by providing services in senior relocation, downsizing, and estate sales services by training and supporting over 220 franchisees.
With a low initial investment, exploding markets, three major revenue streams, a trusted name, and in-depth training from our Strategic Franchising team, anybody can succeed as a Caring Transitions owner.
Why Senior Relocation?
Being ranked as the #1 Senior Relocation Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine, there is no better way to serve the senior community and capitalize on the aging market than by owning a Caring Transitions Franchise.
The senior market is expected to grow to almost 20% of the population by 2030. As seniors get older, it becomes less reasonable, affordable, or safe for them to remain in their homes.
Major Profit Centers
- Senior Relocation.
- Downsizing & Right Sizing.
- Estate Sales.
Why Chose Caring Transitions?
Caring Transitions is the name in senior relocation accompanied by notable connections. Caring Transitions’ referral partners include real estate professionals, nursing home directors, attorneys, and most importantly, satisfied customers.
While also having national accounts with Edward Jones, Moving Station, Paragon Relocation, Moves for Seniors and Oasis Senior Advisors. Caring Transitions owners have access to some of the best partners in the business
Time-Saving and Easy-to-Use Technology
- CT Bids - Franchisees have exclusive access to sell thousands of items across the country. CT Bids has 263,000 unique site visitors and generates millions of dollars a year in online auction sales each year!
- CT Accelerator - A state-of-the-art estimating software to save time when estimating the cost of relocation and downsizing projects; all while maintaining healthy profit margins.
- FranSky - The customized and easy to use CRM, helps owners keep track of all their customers and projects, plus it will launch automated text and email campaigns.
- Winner’s Circle Program - With the exclusive Winner’s Circle program, franchise owners can earn back their entire franchise fee upon reaching predetermined milestones in their first 2 years in business.
Training and Support
Caring Transitions takes pride in their excellent marketing and operational support. Owners benefit from a comprehensive digital marketing strategy designed to drive customer acquisitions.
Caring Transitions Provides Franchisees:
- Social media marketing and advertising strategy.
- Customized website for your specific business.
- Localized SEO and search campaigns to drive traffic to your website.
- Market-specific collateral.
- National PR and branding program.
Support starts on Day One with a comprehensive on-site training program at Caring Transitions' corporate office, followed by an in-depth 90-day onboarding process that puts new owners in the best position to launch their business.
Above all else, franchisees receive an ongoing business coach who will guide them to achieve their personal and business goals, and drive success.
“What really stood out to us about Caring Transitions is that there is a big need for the service and what Caring Transitions provides is a trusted resource.” Joshua Blum, Caring Transitions, Cuyahoga and Chagrin Valley
"My generation isn't familiar with all the technology. The marketing support has been really careful and patient at explaining it to me, so that I can actually understand it and get it done." Heather Baker, Caring Transitions, South Bay/PV
"There was nothing in our community that does what we do. It was intriguing to us because it covered everything that we wanted. We wanted to help people, we didn't want to struggle with competition, and we wanted to be the name in the community." Jamie Salter, Caring Transitions, Central Nebraska
"My Caring Transitions business brings me great joy because not only am I helping to lift the burden from my clients during stressful situations, but I am also making good money doing something that I love." Kendra Good, Caring Transitions, Casper and Cheyenne