Medical Billing Business
American Business Systems is the fastest way to start your medical billing business. Guaranteed. ABS is the largest company of its kind nationwide, providing training and support to independent licensees since 1994.
Why choose medical billing for your new business?
- Flexibility. You can work from anywhere and set your own schedule. Build a part-time business to earn extra income, replace your salary, or grow the business as large as you want.
- Growth potential. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor forecast, health services are in the #1 “super sector” for growth. Plus, people continue to visit doctors whether the economy is up or down, and 80 million “baby boomers” will be retiring in the next few years, so timing couldn’t be better for this industry.
- No special education required. You don’t need any special degrees or professional licenses to be a medical biller. Learning complex billing codes is not required.
American Business Systems has three features that no other company offers:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. Unmatched in the industry, ABS allows for a full refund at the end of the live training if, for any reason, the person is not satisfied.
- Live training. A complete training course is conducted by trainers who are active in the medical billing business. Plus, you also get complete DVD training, work books and ongoing educational webinars.
- Lifetime support. We are dedicated to your success. You will have one-on-one support from our Success Team for life to help you as you get started, and any time you have a question.
Reasons You'll Love Your New Medical Billing Business
- State-of-the-art, web-based electronic billing. The ABS proprietary online billing system was developed at a cost of over 1 million dollars. All the codes and HIPAA compliance features are built into the system. All the updates are installed automatically, ready for you to use when you log on. There’s no extra cost for upgrades, ever. You aren’t tied down to the office, because you can do your work online from any computer with an Internet connection. The site is secure and encrypted data is backed up daily.
- You solve the doctors’ cash-flow problems, not just file their claims. Doctors often don’t get paid for 60, 90 or 120 days. And the average rejected claims rate is about 30%. Our system gets payments into the doctors’ hands within 7-10 days - with a dramatically reduced rejection rate of just 2%.
- Faster, more profitable claims filing. Our electronic filing system is faster than processing with software installed on your computer, or manually completing paper claims. That means you can file claims more efficiently, which boosts your profits.
- Multiple streams of income with additional cash-flow services. Doctors need much more help than just claims filing. ABS licensees are able to help in virtually every area of the doctors' revenue cycle. Electronic Medical Records, Patient Payment Plans, Coding Review, and more. Add more value to every customer and get more recurring monthly income.
- Turnkey marketing system. Our proven system brings prospects to you. You’ll receive a supply of professionally designed brochures, CDs, faxes, letters and postcards. As an ABS licensee, you’ll also get our exclusive ABS Practice Analysis Tool that shows doctors how much they can save with your services compared to their current billing system.
- A unique window of opportunity. Larger medical practices have already switched to electronic billing by government mandate. All indications are that eventually all doctors will be required to comply. The future is web-based electronic billing.
Opportunities to Offer
The Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services estimates 70% of the doctors practicing fall into the group that is not under mandate to use electronic claims filing at this time. Many of those are still using paper claims, so the opportunity is wide open. You can help doctors get more money faster and reduce their rejection rate. That’s reason enough for them to switch to the proprietary system you can offer as an ABS certified licensee, even if they’re currently using computer-based software, or filing paper claims.
This opportunity is available in the United States only.