Senior Helpers - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Dominate the senior care market in your area with our proven concept. We offer marketing blueprint, large territories, customized systems, & training. Grab your share of the booming senior care market - inquire today about how you can become a successful Senior Helper owner!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$49,500|
|Net Worth Required||$200,000|
|Total Investment||$104,800 – $144,300|
|Financing Assistance||3rd Party|
|# of Existing Units||311|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Senior Helpers - Franchise Information
Industry Leading Senior Care Franchise
Senior Helpers is a leading provider of quality, compassionate, in-home care and assistance for the elderly. With offices located throughout the country and around the world, we provide a comprehensive range of services to help facilitate comfortable and independent in-home living. Whether your loved one is in need of a little assistance around the house or full-time supervision and care, Senior Helpers is there to provide you care and comfort at a moment’s notice.
As a franchisee of Senior Helpers you get the best of both worlds: a chance to make a positive impact in your community as well as live out your dreams of business ownership. Becoming your own boss has never been easier or more fulfilling when you open a franchise with Senior Helpers.
We outshine our competition
- Senior Helpers is the only home care Franchise endorsed by the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America, for our award-winning Program in Alzheimer’s & Dementia care.
- Senior Helpers is the only home care Franchise with a Parkinson’s Care program, that is endorsed by Michael J. Fox and National Parkinson’s Foundations.
- Multi-Year recognition by Home Care Pulse for being Best of Home Care.
- Emmy Award-Winning broadcaster and longtime caregiving advocate Leeza Gibbons is Senior Helpers Celebrity Spokeswoman.
- Team of proven support professionals at corporate with a system that works and a leadership team with over 100+ years of experience in franchising.
- Senior Helpers CEO and Co-founder Peter Ross is the President of the Home Care Association of America, the leading trade association for the home care industry.
- Online University that consists of over 600 training courses.
- 10 Day initial training for new Franchisees.
- According to Franchise Times, Senior Helpers had the largest growth percentage in the Health and Medical Franchise sector. (Up 14.8% in revenue, November 2017 article)
- Senior Helpers currently has 311 franchise units in operation with $1,000,000+ in average revenue. (Offices open after 60 months)
- Opportunity with Recognized Focus on U.S. Military Veterans and First Responders.
- Senior Helpers has a strategic staffing relationship with Glenner Town Square, which is a unique daycare concept serving Alzheimer's and Dementia patients.
- Senior Helpers is the only home care company selected to join the Healthcare Leadership Council, which is an organization for transforming our nation's healthcare system.
Our high growth industry
- A growing population of the world is made up of senior citizens in need of quality in-home care.
- In America senior demographics will grow by 25% over the next 10 years.
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), nearly a quarter of the world’s population (2 billion people) will be 60 years or older by 2050 and nearly 20% of them will be 85 years old.
- The United Nations has released a “World Population Aging” report which states that the rate of growth in people over the age of 80 is expected to be about 2% ever year. This means that the market for senior care businesses will continue expanding.
- According to US Census data there will be 84 Million Seniors in the US by 2050
Senior Helpers Low Investment Range
- Investment ranges from $103,300-$142,300
- (Investment totals includes a range of working capital of $38,500 to $49,000)
- Franchise Fee: $49,500 (10% Discount for Veterans, 1st responders and minorities)
- New Candidate Requirements: $200,000 net worth + $49,500 liquid capital
Steps to opening a Senior Helpers franchise
Our Discovery Process is designed to give you a complete evaluation of Senior Helpers while we consider you in becoming part of the Senior Helpers family. A good fit is important to us in strengthening our brand and for you to find the right elder care franchise opportunity. We here at Senior Helpers take pride in our work and share core values to ensure a level of excellence unmatched in our industry. Here is what you can expect as you move through the process of becoming an owner of a Senior Helpers franchise.
- Step 1: Initial phone conversation to discuss investment & territory availability
- Step 2: Senior Helpers concept overview discussion (via live webinar)
- Step 3: Training and operations discussion (via live webinar)
- Step 4: Marketing and information technology discussion (via live webinar)
- Step 5: Validation with existing franchisees
- Step 6: Interview with senior management
- Step 7: Meet the team day
- Step 8: Awarding of franchise
Military & Veteran Promotions
10% discount for Veterans and First Responders