Senior Helpers - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Dominate the senior care market in your area with our proven concept. We offer marketing blueprint, large territories, customized systems, & training. Grab your share of the booming senior care market - inquire today about how you can become a successful Senior Helper owner!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Senior Helpers - Franchise Information
Industry Leading Senior Care Franchise
Senior Helpers is a leading provider of quality, compassionate, in-home care, and assistance for the elderly. With offices located throughout the country and around the world, we provide a comprehensive range of services to help facilitate comfortable and independent in-home living. We provide families across the nation peace of mind when it comes to their loved one who need may need little assistance around the house or full-time supervision and care. Through COVID-19 all Senior Helpers locations have remained open to provide essential care to those in need. During this difficult time, the home care franchise excelled with their outstanding support provided to their franchisees and allocated over $700,000 out of their marketing fund to provide personal protective equipment (PPE) to each office across the Nation. Senior Helpers has and will continue to provide care and comfort at a moment’s notice.
As a franchisee of Senior Helpers you get the best of both worlds: a chance to make a positive impact in your community as well as live out your dreams of business ownership. Becoming your own boss has never been easier or more fulfilling when you open a franchise with Senior Helpers.
- Motivated self-starter and go-getter
- No medical experience required
- Good communicator
- Desires to make a difference or has personal story of ageing challenges of a loved one
- Prior department management or small business experience
- Ability to manage and motivate team
- Corporate experience in sales, marketing, or operations
- Participation Type: Owner-Operator
WE OUTSHINE OUR COMPETITION
- Only home care franchise to be owned by a health system, Advocate Aurora Enterprises.
- Proprietary LIFE Profile assessment tool that was developed from 18 years of data and research on methodologies to reduce hospital admissions. Identifies risks and customizes care plans unique to each client.
- One of the only home care companies selected to join the Healthcare Leadership Council, which is an organization for transforming our nation's healthcare system.
OUR HIGH GROWTH INDUSTRY
- A growing population of the world is made up of senior citizens in need of quality in-home care.
- In America senior demographics will grow by 25% over the next 10 years.
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), nearly a quarter of the world’s population (2 billion people) will be 60 years or older by 2050 and nearly 20% of them will be 85 years old.
- The United Nations has released a “World Population Aging” report which states that the rate of growth in people over the age of 80 is expected to be about 2% ever year. This means that the market for senior care businesses will continue to expand.
- According to US Census data there will be 84 Million Seniors in the US by 2050
- Since COVID-19 the elderly population prefers to remain in the safety and comfort of their own home where they can receive high quality care.
STEPS to Opening a SENIOR HELPERS FRANCHISE
Our Discovery Process is designed to give you a complete evaluation of Senior Helpers while we consider you in becoming part of the Senior Helpers family. A good fit is important to us in strengthening our brand and for you to find the right elder care franchise opportunity. We here at Senior Helpers take pride in our work and share core values to ensure a level of excellence unmatched in our industry. Here is what you can expect as you move through the process of becoming an owner of a Senior Helpers franchise.
- Step 1: Initial phone conversation to discuss investment & territory availability
- Step 2: Senior Helpers concept overview discussion (via live webinar)
- Step 3: Training and operations discussion (via live webinar)
- Step 4: Marketing and information technology discussion (via live webinar)
- Step 5: Validation with existing franchisees
- Step 6: Interview with CEO and Co-Founder, Peter Ross
- Step 7: Virtual Meet the Team day
- Step 8: Awarding of franchise
SUPPORT & TRAINING PROVIDED
Senior Helpers provides all of our franchise partners a comprehensive training program at our corporate office. They will also receive on-site training in their office during their ramp up. Senior Helpers provides experienced training for internal staff and caregivers through Senior Helpers University online which offers over 400 courses.
Military & Veteran Promotions
10% discount for Veterans and First Responders. VetFran and Military Spouse Employment.
At Senior Helpers, we value our veterans and we do everything in our power to create opportunities for them to receive the veteran support services that they need and deserve. When they have given so much to this country, we, too, want to give in our own way to those who have put their lives on the line. Senior Helpers supports veterans throughout the U.S. by helping them understand how to qualify and apply for the VA’s Aid & Attendance Benefit, which pays seniors for the in-home senior care they need to live comfortably and safely. Veterans, spouses of veterans, and surviving spouses of veterans who are homebound or in need of veteran support services and attendance at home can qualify for this payment if they meet certain criteria.