Mobility City - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Your overview section looks good. One sentence in your overview section should be changed. Under the “Who We Are Looking for” section you should take out the phrase “home-based.” It’s not home-based – franchisees need a small showroom.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2022
Available In These States:
Mobility City - Franchise Information
By joining Mobility City as a franchise owner and becoming an integral member of our network family you will be providing our signature "Mobile Service Program" to individuals in your community which, is presently not being provided by any other company in the mobility and health care service field.
It is important to realize that many individuals who use mobility products are not able to service their own equipment either because of their own disability and/or age. Millions of individuals, adults and children alike, rely on mobility products to serve as a means for them to move about their daily lives. These individuals will rely on you and your team to keep them mobile and independent. This is where you will make the difference by providing an essential service.
The Mobility City's "Mobile Service Program" is a premier and one-of-a-kind mobile repair and cleaning service for wheelchairs, power chairs, scooters, rollating walkers, lift-out chairs, home-based hospital beds and other mobility items. More specifically, scooter users spend more than half of their day in their scooters and rely on professionally trained technicians to resolve the difficult mechanical problems because of the complexity of the equipment.
The Mobility City professional technicians play an important role in helping the disabled person maintain their quality of life by being readily available to fix the problems.
The Mobility City corporate staff has over 30 years exclusively in the mobility equipment business and continues growing, strengthening, and developing our franchise system. This is achieved by providing our franchise owners with a "mission focused" training program featuring the latest operating and state-of-the-art technology systems, marketing program, product sourcing relationships, training and education, service and repair equipment and the experience of understanding the healthcare industry all with the ultimate goal of taking care of our customers.
Who Are We?
- A unique franchise - a mobile maintenance, cleaning, and repair service for wheelchairs, scooters, hospital beds and other mobility devices
- One-of-a-kind business that services individual customers, hospitals, and healthcare facilities
- A fully equipped Mobility City utility van allows franchisees to travel directly to their customers
How Do You Make Money?
- Customers pay directly for wheelchair and mobility device cleaning and repair services
- May be paid on occasion through insurance coverage
Who We Are Looking For?
- Franchisees seeking a home-based, mobile business model
- Someone who enjoys working with tools and intricate machinery
- People with an appreciation for safety and for enabling people to keep moving
A Mobility City Franchise Offers You:
- To be your own boss.
- To realize financial independence.
- To achieve great satisfaction with helping others.
- To incorporate Mobi™, state-of-the-art technology to conduct and grow your business.
- To utilize a specially-designed, easy-to-learn franchise training program.
- To integrate franchise operations and continued product training support program.
- Most of all no prior experience required, just an entrepreneurial spirit!
How Will You Make Money?
There are multiple revenue streams directly related to wheelchairs, power chairs, scooters, rollator walkers and even lift-out chairs and home-based hospital beds. They are as follows:
- Offering a complete repair, replace and service menu for items such as batteries and battery chargers, tires, hand controllers, motor assembly, safety grips, tightening screws and bolts, installing accessory and warranty items, etc.
- “Steam Cleaning Program” for individuals, corporations, institutions, special groups, etc. •“Service Warranty Program” for individuals, corporations, institutions, special groups, etc.
- Shop at home for mobility products, bathroom safety items; grab bars, stair lifts and aids for daily living.
- Rentals of wheelchairs, power chairs, scooters, etc.
- Installation of grab bars, portable ramps, stair lifts, etc.
- “Customer Consignment Program” (applicable for franchises with a retail location) for “gently” used mobility products for those who wish to upgrade or sell off extra equipment.
- “Pay-to-Own” or a layaway program for individuals with fixed incomes.