Interim HealthCare - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
As an Interim HealthCare franchisee, you would be responsible for helping mostly seniors who want to maintain their independence and live in the comfort of their own surroundings. Interim HealthCare franchisees recruit, train and manage care professionals, operate all aspects of the office and focus on business development.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2022
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Interim HealthCare - Franchise Information
Be part of a winning team with Interim HealthCare
The #1 Health Care Franchise
Founded in 1966, Interim HealthCare's locally owned and operated home care, hospice and medical staffing franchises have become a trusted source of care and services. With more than 300 independently owned and operated franchise locations in 43 states, Interim's independent franchisees provide nursing, therapy and non-medical home care, hospice and healthcare staffing services to approximately 50,000 people annually.
Obtain Financial and Personal Rewards
The Interim HealthCare mission of improving lives means you have the opportunity to do well by doing good; it's rare to find a franchise that offers the combination of both financial and personal rewards. As the original home care company, we've experienced consistent growth for more than 40 years!
The Interim HealthCare franchise system offers franchisees:
- An affordable investment with multi-unit expansion potential
- Opportunity for a diversified service mix to build additional cash flow
- Comprehensive training and innovative marketing programs
- Unmatched depth of expertise in private duty, skilled nursing, therapy, hospice and medical staffing
- Alignment with the original home care brand
As an Interim HealthCare franchisee, you can feel proud to be in a business that touches so many lives in such a positive way, each and every day. Just ask our current franchisees — they have an average tenure in our business of 18 years.
Support You Need as a Franchisee
Interim HealthCare provides the training and support you will need to successfully operate your Interim HealthCare franchise, regardless of your background or experience.
Our system ensures that you will start up properly and transition quickly into effective day-to-day management and operations. Interim HealthCare's training and support includes:
- Comprehensive on-site, online and in-field training programs
- Sales and marketing support and access to an online marketing portal
- Operations expertise in franchise business operations from the industry's most experienced home care, hospice and medical staffing professionals
- Access to a Web-based information technology system that supports Interim's core franchise businesses
- Ability to network with seasoned franchisees who have licensed, Medicare Certified businesses
"The hours I would have had to spend in trying to figure out regulations and develop marketing pieces would probably have been beyond my capabilities." Lynette Helling, Franchisee,
"I had never really thought about owning a business, but I had a need and a compassion to reach out to the community." Darlyn Baker, Franchisee,
"I chose Interim HealthCare because of its strong franchise network, and I needed the clinical expertise and support that came with that." Jim Watson, Franchisee,