Preferred Care at Home - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Considered by many as the "boutique" of senior care, we are selectively looking for the right candidates. If you are seeking a franchise that delivers to their clients the Gold Standard of Care to an ever-growing aging population look no further. We are here to help your dreams of owning your own business become a reality. Contact us today!
Preferred Care at Home
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts
|Minimum Cash Required||$50,000|
|Net Worth Required||$100,000|
|Total Investment||$50,000 – $85,000|
|# of Existing Units||80|
|Training & Support||Yes|
|Home Office Location||Delray Beach, FL|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Preferred Care at Home - Franchise Information
You've probably read them all: the promises of the pot-o’-gold awaiting you if you choose their franchise. Many opportunities seem upfront and personal until you buy, only to find yourself feeling on the outside looking in after the purchase.
Like many, you’re probably tired of making someone else successful, working day-to-day without a meaningful purpose; or maybe you’re simply looking for a business that will let you help others, while allowing you to provide for you and your family. If this is you, look no further!
Here's what to expect during this all important exploration phase:
- Personal, one-on-one, phone calls answering all your questions.
- Personal, educational, one-on-one franchise overview about Preferred Care at Home and the senior home-care industry.
- A personal, online, live presentation digging deep into the senior home care franchising world and the Preferred Care at Home business model. This will include how to build a powerhouse organization.
- Multiple one-on-one meetings with the founders taking you live, online, behind-the-scenes at Preferred Care at Home, along with giving you a virtual look at many of the tools you’ll have available as part of the Preferred family.
- Personality Assessment to validate a match with Preferred Care at Home standards for senior home care franchise ownership.
- A comprehensive review of our senior home care franchise disclosure documents.
- Validation by our senior home care franchise partners.
- Territory development and demographic review.
- State-specific licensure review.
- Senior Home Care Franchise Business-plan overview. and much more.