So many choices and so many promises?
You've probably read them all: the promises of the pot-o’-gold awaiting you if you choose their franchise. Many opportunities seem upfront and personal until you buy, only to find yourself feeling on the outside looking in after the purchase.
Well, that won’t happen at Preferred Care at Home. You’ll get to know the founders of the company and their entire team during the all important research stage - the very ones responsible for your training, support, and ultimately positioning you for success. If you are selected, you won't just be acquiring a franchise, you would be invited to join a national family.
Our first promise to you is that if you are not a good fit for our organization, we will let you know and direct you to other opportunities that may be a better fit for you.
Like many, you’re probably tired of making someone else successful, working day-to-day without a meaningful purpose; or maybe you’re simply looking for a business that will let you help others, while allowing you to provide for you and your family. If this is you, look no further!
Here's what to expect during this all important exploration phase:
- Personal, one-on-one, phone calls answering all your questions.
- Personal, educational, one-on-one franchise overview about Preferred Care at Home and the senior home-care industry.
- A personal, online, live presentation digging deep into the senior home care franchising world and the Preferred Care at Home business model. This will include how to build a powerhouse organization.
- Multiple one-on-one meetings with the founders taking you live, online, behind-the-scenes at Preferred Care at Home, along with giving you a virtual look at many of the tools you’ll have available as part of the Preferred family.
- Personality Assessment to validate a match with Preferred Care at Home standards for senior home care franchise ownership.
- A comprehensive review of our senior home care franchise disclosure documents.
- Validation by our senior home care franchise partners.
- Territory development and demographic review.
- State-specific licensure review.
- Senior Home Care Franchise Business-plan overview.
and much more.
Once you’ve officially accepted our invitation and become a Preferred Care at Home senior home care franchise owner, you will immediately be enrolled in our mentorship program. This journey begins by teaching you the basics of the senior care industry, being plugged into a real home care franchise location for a week of practical applications, and ultimately being mentored by the very ones that have charted the way for many for over 30 years.
If you are motivated to make a difference in your life, and are captivated by this rapidly growing senior home care industry, as well as appreciate the commitment to excellence that Preferred Care at Home offers, then take the next step and request additional information and a personal one-on-one call.
Together, we’ll see if we can help you make a difference in your life and in the lives of people in your community.
The time to act is now!