Koala Insulation - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
INSULATION IS A RECESSION-RESISTANT $52 BILLION INDUSTRY! READY TO TAP INTO AN UNTAPPED MARKET? You can also help your neighbors save an avg of 5% on electricity and 10% on natural gas.The Koala Insulation mission: reduce energy waste in the U.S. from one of the largest creators of greenhouse gas; homes, commercial and industrial buildings.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Koala Insulation - Franchise Information
Do Well, While Doing Good.
Insulation Helps the Environment by Reducing Energy Waste.
Koala Insulation offers both a semi-absentee or owner-operator model for residential and commercial applications. Koala Insulation franchise provides unparalleled support through its robust marketing, technology systems, recruiting technicians, B2B sales, call center, etc. This is a model that can yield a very strong ROI in a short period of time.
Koala Key Advantages
- BOOMING INDUSTRY- $50 Billion Dollar Industry*
- SELL SAVINGS - Customers invest to save
- SIMPLE - No Lease, Few Employees, No Weekends or Nights
- DO GOOD - Insulation reduces greenhouse gas emissions
- INVESTMENT - Low CAPEX, Depreciable Equipment
- RETURNS - High Revenue with over 35% Return
- RETENTION - Warranty/Service plans drive recurring revenue & high retention
- PRODUCTS - Proprietary formulas owned by the Franchisor
- SUPPORT - Proven Marketing, Proven Sales Process, Call Center & More
Koala Insulation: Delivering Comfort and Efficiency in the New Economy
Providing an essential service needed in every home and building, Koala Insulation benefits both customers and franchisees alike. Our services can be done while safely keeping our distance from customers.
We stand by the quality of each job with a lifetime warranty and annual inspections that put customers' minds at ease. Increasing energy efficiency through insulation also protects the planet through substantial reductions in greenhouse gas emissions. Franchisees use proprietary, custom-manufactured products with added pest and fire resistance and have access to Koala's tried and true marketing and lead generation systems.
Getting started is simple and no prior experience in the industry is needed. The model can begin with one rig and scaled over time. Our staffing needs are straightforward, our normal business hours provide a healthy work and life balance, and, as a mobile operation, overhead is low and fixed. Each franchisee receives comprehensive, in-person, and on-going training on all materials and equipment and on our state-of-the-art web-based operating platform.
- Every home and building must have insulation to meet local energy codes.
- Koala franchisees have multiple revenue streams – renovations, new installs, energy efficiency upgrades, emergency services, and an annual service plan.
- Insulation has been around for a very long time – ever since homes were constructed and changing energy codes create the perfect opportunity to generate revenue.
- Even in a down economy, insulation thrives. It's the single most important factor in energy waste reduction and it saves home and building owners money.
- Over 70 million homes in the United States are under-insulated, leaving far more demand than supply.
- Modern insulation products have been upgraded and improved tremendously, and consumers want it in their homes.
- No lease, rent, landlords, or build out. Koala is a low-overhead, recession-resistant, and social distancing friendly business model.
- Total investment for one location - $119,926 - $159,342*
- Minimum Liquid Cash - $50,000*
- Net Worth Requirement - $250,000*
*Please ensure you have met these requirements before submitting a request.
Koala Insulation Video(s)