Mr. Electric - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine among its "Franchise 500," Mr. Electric franchisees provides electrical installation & repair services to both residential and commercial customers. We are proud to have over 160 locations worldwide & to offer VetFran discounts for Veterans! Financing assistance available to qualified buyers.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2019
|Minimum Cash Required||$50,000|
|Net Worth Required||$200,000|
|Total Investment||$97,600 – $234,750|
|# of Existing Units||178|
|Training & Support||Yes|
|Home Office Location||Waco, TX|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Mr. Electric - Franchise Information
- Proprietary System: Our unique business model is designed for improving overall profitability and sustainability, including state of the art software to streamline operations.
- Comprehensive ongoing training and support: Our Sure Start training helps prepare you for many aspects of operations including how to manage your finances. A dedicated Franchise Consultant will coach you for your first year. Franchisees in their second year of operation and after will be assigned a Regional Service Manager to advise them when needed.
- Registered trademarks and a designated territory: We make sure you are protected.
- Marketing, marketing, and more marketing: Superior marketing strategies and support offered through a 4-Pillar Marketing System:
1. Web: Leading web presence, national and customizable website, bold online social media presence, SEO optimization, and reputation management)
2. Media: National and local media coverage and PR, consistent advertising
3. Engagement: An online software system to receive client feedback and ensure their satisfaction, a referral program to increase a word-of-mouth advertising, automated personalized in-home service reminders and marketing pieces, back marketing email drip campaigns
4. Continuous innovation: The Mr. Electric marketing team keeps ahead of trends and is always looking and learning new ways to keep the Mr. Electric brand the most recognized brand in the business.
- Nationwide networking support: You’ll have over 145 fellow Mr. Electric franchisees to consult with, PLUS the opportunity to meet up at Regional and National Conferences. That’s a LOT of people to “talk shop” with.
- Vendor Discounts: Cut your expenses with ProTradeNet, a program offering preferred discounts through membership that includes annual rebates.
- National partnerships with The Home Depot, Tesla Motors, and the Electrical Safety Foundation International
- Decades of industry experience
- A global network at your fingertips
- Electrician? Already have an electrical business? We can help you GROW it!
"The quality of their solutions and the culture at Mr. Electric fits will with our current business and our values. It also gives me more time with my family." Sean Dore, Mr. Electric franchisee, Baton Rouge, LA
Military & Veteran Promotions
Veterans can also receive special support from our franchise organization. We offer the VetFran Incentive to qualified honorably discharged veterans. This incentive provides a 15% veteran discount on the minimum initial franchise fee. G.I. Jobs magazine has listed us among its Military Friendly Franchises ® , and the Military Times has recognized us as a Best for Vets ® franchise.