Fresh Coat - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Fresh Coat is North America’s leading high-volume interior painting company. Be the boss - don’t paint! Build an organization in an industry with high income potential. Fresh Coat is a turn-key franchise offering high profit margins and low start-up costs. Inquire now to learn more.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Fresh Coat - Franchise Information
What is it?
- Fresh Coat is a full-service, interior and exterior, residential and commercial painting company. Fresh Coat also offers disinfect and protection services that keep your home clean and healthy.
- Additional services: Wallpaper removal, pressure washing, fence and deck painting and staining. Deck and exterior surface sealing.
How does it make money?
- Customers pay Fresh Coat Painters franchise owners directly for services and supplies.
- Fresh Coat Painters Franchise support staff provides lead generation support for their owners through digital marketing efforts, national alliances, commercial accounts and other referral sources.
- Fresh Coat Painters receive exclusive discounts from national paint suppliers like Sherwin Williams.
Who is it for?
- Successful Fresh Coat Franchise owners are entrepreneurial, driven to succeed and passionate about providing world class service. Business management experience is a plus. No painting experience is necessary.
- People seeking an affordable and home-based business
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Hire, manage and provide guidance to professional painters
- Network, market and promote your business within your community to drive leads
- Bid on residential and commercial painting opportunities
- Nurture and maintain positive relationships with customers to encourage recurring business
- Ready to Give Your Life a New Look? It’s Time for a Fresh Coat!
- Over 175 Fresh Coat owners have invested in their lives and futures by becoming a Fresh Coat Painters Franchisee. When you join the Fresh Coat franchise system, you are entering into a partnership with a proven business system. You become a small business owner, but, you get big business support, training, marketing and technology. Franchising provides entrepreneurs the opportunity to launch a nationally recognized business without the hassles of a start-up. Fresh Coat Franchise owners are provided with hands-on training, business coaching, marketing and technology support.
Why Fresh Coat?
- The People – Our franchise owner network of peers, the business coaches and operations support staff are a really strong community. From on-boarding and business coaching, to marketing, technology and operational support, the Fresh Coat support team is there to guide new and existing owners to success.
- Marketing Support & Operational Support – At Fresh Coat, our franchisees are constantly surrounded by support from both our Marketing Department and our Operations Team. We provide national and local marketing assistance through digital marketing strategies, national publicity and local lead generation support. Our operations team includes regional dedicated business coaches, a commercial and national alliance team as well as various other resources and referral sources.
- Technology – Fresh Coat home office support staff works diligently to provide their franchise owners with the best technology in the industry. From quoting tools, to marketing automation, Fresh Coat is an industry leader in technology.
- Strategic Start – Fresh Coat Painters is part of Strategic Franchising Systems which includes four other service-based brands including The Growth Coach. An added benefit to joining the Strategic Franchising family of brands is complimentary business and sales coaching from a member of The Growth Coach team. In addition to your dedicated Fresh Coat coach, a Growth Coach will also be available to provide business strategy, sales coaching and accountability for the first six months after launch.
The Winner’s Circle – Franchise Fee Reimbursement Program!
The Winner’s Circle is an incentive-based program that allows new franchise owners the opportunity to gain full franchise fee reimbursement within their first year of operations. Franchise owners who enroll in the Winner’s Circle program will become eligible for initial fee reimbursement after obtaining required milestones. This program truly incentivizes our new owners to utilize all of their resources to reach their first year goals to reach the Winner’s Circle. Winner’s Circle members will be recognized at the yearly Franchise Conference.
“I’m looking forward to bringing my background in business and team-building to Fresh Coat Painters. Fresh Coat Painters has a great system built on using processes, creating a team of professional and trusted craftsmen, and delivering excellent customer service experiences that I know sets us apart.” Omar Khan, Fresh Coat Painters Downers Grove
“I had a good job, but it was pulling me away from my family and it didn’t give me the opportunity to grow. I’m looking forward to building a legacy for my family, creating jobs in this community and raising the bar in the painting industry.” Riley Cox, Fresh Coat Painters of Lodi
“We knew there was an opportunity to provide a different kind of painting service in this community and to build the kinds of lives we want for ourselves and for our family. We are looking forward to working together, creating a business our family can be proud of and having the flexibility to raise our kids, attend extra-curricular events and more. We’re excited about the future of Fresh Coat Painters of Reno.” Krystal Sanchez,
"This is part of what I believe is the American Dream, is to be able to be valued for what you do and also be able to impact the lives around you." Brian Santos, Director of Education
"The low start-up cost and return on investment are what attracted me to Fresh Coat and the proven systems and operations support provided a structure that facilitated a rapid launch. The experienced leadership team is forward thinking and driven to help me succeed. I highly recommend Fresh Coat for those looking to leverage their leadership skills and commitment to succeed as business owners.” Rich Whitaker,
"When this opportunity came, it was a no brainer. We thought working hard for ourselves, for our family, it's worth it." Grace Valdez, Fresh Coat of Boulder
"The wrapped vehicle gets noticed by the community. People have this perception that we are a huge company because they see my truck everywhere." Alan Carleton, Fresh Coat of Buford
“To us Fresh Coat has meant freedom. We had the desire to own our own business and to have the freedom to manage our lives around that. However, we knew we needed the support of a franchise to make that desire a reality. The Fresh Coat program and Operations team have done just that for us. We are proud to be part of the Fresh Coat family of other franchise owners who continuously support one another and our tagline of "Painting Done Right"! Sarah Ross ,
Military & Veteran Promotions