Pet Wants - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Pet Wants is riding a huge wave of pet owners spending lavishly on their beloved pets. In fact, in the $74 billion pet products industry, Americans spend over $22 billion a year on pet food and treats alone. Pet Wants provides wholesome pet food delivery. Learn more about joining our team!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2022
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Pet Wants - Franchise Information
What is it?
- Pet Wants provides exclusive, high-quality, fresh, and nutritious pet food delivered right to customers’ homes with our mobile business model.
- Pet Wants also has a brick-and-mortar retail model which allows customers to see and learn about products in person.
- Pet Wants franchisees have the option to choose which model they would like to invest in. All retail locations include delivery operations.
- Pet Wants owners also offer premium lines of additional pet products from carefully curated vendors as an additional source of revenue.
How does it make money?
- Customers pay Pet Wants owners directly for their products.
- Pet Wants Franchise support staff provides lead generation support for their owners through digital marketing efforts
- Pet Wants owners participate in local events to promote their business and sell products
Who is it for?
- Successful Pet Wants Franchise owners are entrepreneurial, driven to succeed and passionate about pets and helping pet owners. Business management experience is a plus. No special knowledge of pet nutrition and pet health needs is necessary.
- People seeking an affordable and home-based business
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Network, market and promote your business within your community to gain customers
- Become an expert on Pet Wants products and provide advice to customers
- Nurture and maintain positive relationships with customers to encourage recurring business
- Make regular deliveries of fresh pet food to your customers
- Spending on fresh, nutritious pet food is at an all-time high and the demand for consumer product delivery has skyrocketed, making it a great time to own a Pet Wants franchise.
- Over 100 Pet Wants owners have invested in their lives and futures by becoming a Pet Wants franchisee. When you join the Pet Wants franchise system, you are entering into a partnership with a proven business system. You become a small business owner, but you get big business support, training, marketing and technology. Franchising provides entrepreneurs the opportunity to launch a nationally recognized business without the hassles of a start-up. Pet Wants franchise owners are provided with hands-on training, business coaching, marketing and technology support.
- Pet owners are starting to hold pet food to the same high standards as they do the food they put on their own tables. Spending on premium and custom-made pet foods is skyrocketing.
- Consumer demand for products that can be delivered safely and conveniently to their homes has also skyrocketed.
Why Pet Wants?
- The People – Our franchise owner network of peers, the business coaches and operations support staff are a strong community. From on-boarding and business coaching, to marketing, technology and operational support, the Pet Wants support team is there to guide new and existing owners to success.
- Marketing Support & Operational Support – At Pet Wants, our franchisees are constantly surrounded by support from both our Marketing Department and our Operations Team. We provide national and local marketing assistance through digital marketing strategies, national publicity, and local lead generation support. Our operations team provides you with your own dedicated business coach to help guide you through all the details of owning a Pet Wants franchise.
- Products – Pet Wants provides its owners with the highest quality, freshest custom-made pet foods and treats available, which are exclusive to the brand. Our franchise owners also offer a carefully curated selection of other pet products including health-conscious pet salves, balms, and sprays.
- Strategic Start – Pet Wants is part of Strategic Franchising Systems, which includes four other service-based brands including The Growth Coach. An added benefit to joining the Strategic Franchising family of brands is complimentary business and sales coaching from a member of The Growth Coach team. In addition to your dedicated Pet Wants coach, a Growth Coach will also be available to provide business strategy, sales coaching, and accountability for the first six months after launch.
The Winner’s Circle – Franchise Fee Reimbursement Program!
The Winner’s Circle is an incentive-based program that allows new franchise owners the opportunity to gain full franchise fee reimbursement within their first year of operations. Franchise owners who enroll in the Winner’s Circle program will become eligible for initial fee reimbursement after obtaining required milestones. This program truly incentivizes our new owners to utilize all their resources to reach their first-year goals to reach the Winner’s Circle. Winner’s Circle members will be recognized at the yearly Franchise Conference.
It comes down to how much people want to take care of their pets, and most people would do anything to make sure their pets are getting the food that will give them long, healthy lives. Many people treat their pets as members of their family, and Pet Wants is an affordable investment to make to protect the animals we love. This is why our business has become so beloved in our community, and why we will continue to grow. Caonex Abreu, Pet Wants, Miami, FL
I love dogs and cats myself, and I thought, obviously, you want to enjoy what you do and believe in what you do. The more I researched Pet Wants, the more I decided it was something I should consider. It turns out this was a great fit, as I get to serve the pet lovers in my community the highest quality pet food directly to their doors. Pet Wants becomes the services my community relies on to take care of their pets. It's a win-win. Tim Chapman, Pet Wants, Minneapolis, MN
With our dog, Goliath, we had troubles getting his stomach under control. We were looking for a food for our dog with high standards and good nutrition. After we found Pet Wants, we filled out a franchise application and ordered food for delivery to house at the same time. Within a week, we realized that Goliath’s stomach was doing a lot better on that food. That intrigued us more to pursue it as a business. Chuck Ryan, Pet Wants, Chicago, IL
Within a week, or week and a half of our dog Jerry being on the Pet Wants food, his skin issues went away, his coat got soft and shiny, his ear infection went away and at that point we were sold on the food. Holly Ensor, Pet Wants Customer
Military & Veteran Promotions
Pet Wants Video