Pillar To Post - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
With over 400 locations spread across 43 states and 9 provinces, Pillar To Post is the leading home inspection franchise in North America. As independent franchise owners, you work flexible hours, enjoying the benefits of owning their own business, as well as the support of an established network.
Pillar To Post
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2019
|Minimum Cash Required||$30,000|
|Net Worth Required||$36,900|
|# of Existing Units||500|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States and Canada
Pillar To Post - Franchise Information
- Financial Freedom
- Flexibility in schedule
- Control of your work/life balance
- Control over your future
- Enjoy empowering people to make better decisions to improve their lives
- Have an incredibly positive outlook on life
- Are a real ‘people person’
- Want to be in control of your time and financial future
- Want to be in business for yourself, and not by yourself
- Ranked #1 Home Inspection company by Entrepreneur every year for the last 4 years
- Franchise Business Review Top 50 Award winner for Top Franchisee Satisfaction, every year for the last 4 years
- Top Low Cost franchise for the last 5 years.
- Entrepreneur Magazine ‘Fastest Growing Franchise’ winner for past x years.
- No technical experience required – our training program will provide that for you
- Hands-on and in-market training to give you confidence in your abilities and help you to be seen as the expert in your field
- A dedicated Start Up Director to coach you through the launch and operations for the first 9 - 12 months of your business
- Pillar To Post Home Inspectors is the largest, and fastest-growing home inspection company in North America
- We have the greatest market coverage in North America with over 515 franchises in 47 states and 8 provinces.
- You can benefit from the lowest franchise fee and initial investment in the industry.
- #1 Brand Recognition among North America’s busiest residential realtors with such brands as RE/MAX, Keller Williams, and more.
- We provide industry leading training and start up programs that get our franchisees trained, licensed and making money sooner.
- We have proven national and local marketing programs to drive business and book inspections
- 22 years of successful business launches and hundreds of prosperous franchises
Press Releases & Awards