Mosquito Joe - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Simple Model. Growing Industry. Mosquito Joe is a buzzworthy franchise opportunity. Our recession-resistant model is simple: people see the comfort that comes with mosquito, tick and flea control as a necessary luxury. Once they go outside without feeling the all-too-familiar sting, they won’t want to live without Mosquito Joe again. Learn more!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$50,000|
|Net Worth Required||$250,000|
|Total Investment||$95,600 – $140,000|
Available In These States:
Mosquito Joe - Franchise Information
A Source of Relief - for Customers and Franchise Owners Alike
Since 2010, our bold yellow vans have been a beacon of relief for thousands of families, making outside fun again for those who want to enjoy warm weather without donating blood to the mosquitoes, ticks and fleas they share their outdoor space with.
After growing to over 320 locations in 35 states plus D.C., we know that sense of relief goes far beyond creating itch-free backyard barbeques. The franchise owners in our growing family feel it, too, finding relief from the year-round, nine-to-five with a more relaxing schedule and the means to actually enjoy their time away from work. And that foundation of improving the lives of everyone we touch is what’s made us the #1 Outdoor Pest Control Franchise on the market.
The Business Model Entrepreneurs are Itching For
Our recession-resistant model is simple: people see the comfort that comes with mosquito, tick and flea control as a necessary luxury. Once they go outside without feeling the all-too-familiar sting, they won’t want to live without Mosquito Joe again. But the benefits of our franchise opportunity go far beyond high demand and customer satisfaction.
- MOSQUITO, TICK & FLEA CONTROL EXPERTISE - We continually monitor resistances in the pest population to keep their development at bay, meaning that the variety of treatment options stay effective.
- EFFICIENT SERVICE PROCESS - The simplicity of the treatment process enables technicians to service customers efficiently each day, so you can make the most of the warm months.
- CUSTOMER-FOCUSED TECHNOLOGY - We integrate technology at every customer touchpoint to create a seamless experience they’ll be eager to repeat.
- TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE - Customers know that your certified, uniformed technicians will get the job done right — and quickly — without having to interrupt their day.
Mosquito season starts and ends at 50° Fahrenheit which means, depending on climate, your peak pest season could last anywhere from 3-10 months. But regardless of the length of the buzzy season, many Mosquito Joe owners are able to make a comfortable living that lasts year-round.
The off-season, on the other hand, gives owners a chance to regroup after a long summer, prep for next season and have time away from work to focus on what really matters: time with family, holiday travel or just a much-needed break.
Support to Help You Swat the Competition
We’re here for you – anything you need to feel confident and comfortable about your transition to business ownership, we’re here to provide. Every step of the way.
- LEARN HOW TO OWN AND OPERATE A BUSINESS - Our Sure Start training program emphasizes establishing leaders through education, taking you through classroom-style and hands-on business, sales and marketing training and much more.
- POWERFUL TECHNOLOGY MAKES BACK-OFFICE WORK EASY - Simplify your day-to-day duties with exclusive business management software – our system for job estimates, tracking leads, educational materials on leadership and workplace culture, and more.
- BUILDING UP YOUR PEST CONTROL POSSE - Take advantage of an easy-to-use, third-party hiring and onboarding platform. We also provide continuous learning programs to help you manage the hiring and training process.
- LET MOSQUITOES, TICKS & FLEAS KNOW WHO’S BOSS - The vibrant yellow branding on our vehicle wraps, bold marketing collateral and crisp technician uniforms boost your visibility and set Mosquito Joe apart from the rest.
- CONTINUOUS HANDS-ON SUPPORT - Get ongoing training and guidance from a seasoned Franchise Business Coach, and a network of other accomplished Mosquito Joe franchise owners dedicated to your success.
Become a Neighborhood Hero - No Experience Required
Our opportunity is open and appealing to just about everyone with entrepreneurial spirit. Variability and seasonality make our model an attractive choice to people from a very wide range of career backgrounds and lifestyles: physicians, lawyers and everything in between.
We're Just Getting Started
Mosquito Joe is the fastest-growing franchise in a fast-growing industry – don’t miss your opportunity to claim territory in your area and create the entrepreneurial lifestyle you deserve. Reach out to us and find out how to own a Mosquito Joe franchise.
I consider Mosquito Joe to be more of a “quality of life” business; not just a mosquito control company. I like the recurring revenue model and the people behind the brand made it an easy decision. David Scully, Charleston, SC
"I was looking for an opportunity to be in business for myself and fell in love with the Mosquito Joe concept, from the service it provides to the branding it offers and the people running the franchise system. The business model is easy to understand and execute and the web-based software allows you flexibility to manage on the go." Chris Cookman, Mosquito Joe of Macon-South Atlanta
"Mosquito Joe franchisees are a tight group that are willing to support and help each other out; this is an extension of my local business that helps me learn and grow in ways I could not without the support we receive from corporate and other franchisees. It helps us adapt to changes more quickly, become profitable faster and be more competitive in the marketplace." Gail Young, Gulf Coast, AL
"We love having the freedom and flexibility that comes with owning our own business. We love the continual growth that new, and even not so new, owners have experienced, and the excitement of growing a successful business from scratch." Tim Lanai, Nashville, TN
"My wife and I wanted to work together and be a team like we are in life. We wanted to find a business that would allow us to give back to our community and make a difference for others. When we were looking at opportunities, Mosquito Joe seemed to fall right into place." Lee Woodham, Northwest DFW, TX
Military & Veteran Promotions
The VetFran program is a voluntary effort of International Franchise Association (IFA) member companies to encourage franchise ownership by offering financial incentives to honorably discharged veterans. Qualified candidates will receive $6,000 off their initial franchise fee!
Press Releases & Awards