AmeriSpec Home Inspection Service - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Knowing that buying a home is the biggest decision most consumers will make in their lifetime, AmeriSpec® sets a standard above and beyond what the Home Inspection Industry requires. Learn more about joining our team now!
AmeriSpec Home Inspection Service
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
AmeriSpec Home Inspection Service - Franchise Information
TAP INTO THE POWER OF A NATIONAL BRAND
When you’re ready to launch a home inspection business, there are hundreds of details to worry about. As an AmeriSpec® franchisee, we’ll provide the operational support you need to get up to speed quickly, as well as assist you in marketing your team’s services to real estate agents, property professionals, and homeowners in your community.
AmeriSpec® Inspection Services has been a leader in the home inspection industry for 30 years. Bringing exceptional technical skills and customer service to every job, we’re a trusted source for reliable home inspection services.
Imagine running a business backed by:
- National accounts with potential for recurring revenue*
- A world-class training center with full-time instructors
- Expert business, marketing, and technical support
- State-of-the-art software
- Dedicated marketing support
*National accounts not available in all areas. Referrals not guaranteed.
Join the brand that conducts more than 80,000 inspections in North America each year. That’s a network of knowledge and support you can tap into every day of the year.
A PROVEN MODEL
With decades of successful franchising, our proven business model allows franchisees to provide outstanding inspection services to customers nationwide.
You’ll be part of an award-winning brand that provides best in class training, support, technology, and expertise, and have everything you need to maximize opportunities every step of the way.
As a franchisee for you’ll also receive the full advantage of:
- Decades of accumulated knowledge and best practices
- A strong reputation built over time
- Opportunities founded in national relationships
- Advanced resources beyond the means of most small businesses
- Free training for new inspectors, so you can focus on developing your business
- Tools and systems that will allow you to develop and manage a business of scale and size
- A step-by-step plan for building a healthy business
By working with an experienced franchisor like AmeriSpec®, you are able to go into business for yourself, without having to do it by yourself.
FROM HUMBLE BEGINNINGS
ServiceMaster® was founded in 1929 as a mothproofing company by Marion E. Wade, a former minor league baseball player who believed that employees and customers should always be treated with dignity and respect.
Incorporated in 1947, it expanded to offer carpet cleaning in 1952, establishing one of America's first franchise businesses. In 1962, it entered the healthcare arena and was a pioneer in third-party outsourcing. In 1980, ServiceMaster expanded its range of commercial services to include professional cleaning of educational facilities.
AmeriSpec® was incorporated in 1987 in Orange County, Calif., and began offering franchises in 1988. As of January 2007 AmeriSpec®integrated fully into the ServiceMaster network of companies. Today, more than 180 independently owned and operated franchises conduct more than 80,000 professional inspections annually in the United States and Canada.
AmeriSpec® still operates under many of the same tenets of Marion Wade’s original purpose: to deliver exceptional service and quality to customers. This ongoing Vision for ServiceMaster is most evident as we continuously strive “To be the number one choice of customers for essential services through empowered people and convenient access.”
TO NATIONAL STARDOM
Nothing speaks to the quality of your brand like prestigious industry awards. .
- Entrepreneur’s “America’s Top Global Franchises” List
- Entrepreneur’s “Top Home-based Franchises” List
- Entrepreneur’s “Top Low-Cost Franchises” List
- Entrepreneur’s “Top Ten Franchises for Veterans” List