Voodoo Brewery - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Like our beer? Buy a brewery! Bring award-winning craft beers with a massive cult following to your community by opening a Voodoo brewpub. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Voodoo Brewery - Franchise Information
Since 2005, Voodoo Brewing Co. has been focused on crafting the best damn beers you have ever tasted!
What We Are
A band of brothers and sisters obsessed with serving your community the best tasting beers, period.
What We’re Not
A typical, cookie-cutter franchise filled with greedy corporate suits that won’t stop until there’s a Voodoo brewpub on every corner.
The Voodoo model makes owning a bar/restaurant/brewery more simple than it has any right to be:
- Our Master Brewer and “mad scientist” Curt and his team do all the brewing — the beer is shipped fresh right to each Voodoo location.
- The eclectic and delicious menus are curated for each location, and are super easy to execute for anyone — no restaurant experience required.
- Our base layout mimics European beer halls, where customers pick up their food orders at the counter — fewer employees means lower overhead!
Voodoo is a way for entrepreneurs who want to own their own craft brewpub and restaurant to live out their dreams in the most fun environment imaginable, and despite the chaos of 2020, there’s never been a better time to open a business in the food and beverage service industry.
Why Choose Us?
Why Now’s the Perfect Time to Open a Voodoo Brewpub
- The craft beer industry was a $22.2 billion industry in 2020, and is expected to grow at least 6-7% this year.
- People are (extremely) ready to get out of the house and get together with friends and family again.
- Voodoo is also part of the enormous $4.1 billion casual dining industry — another industry that’s predicted to have huge growth in 2021 as people get back to normal.
- There are more affordable options than ever for prime real estate for a Voodoo brewpub location.
- Communities across the country are hungry for new places to try out and enjoy a nice craft beer and a good meal, and you can be the one to give it to them.
What Makes Voodoo Better than Other Franchise Options?
Apart from being the single most fun experience you’ll ever have in your professional life, there are plenty of reasons why Voodoo sticks out in a sea of mediocre-at-best franchise options:
- The initial investment is a fraction of the cost of an average brewery franchise
- Low overhead and a super simple building layout
- Huge brand awareness and recognition with 40,000+ social media followers
- “Anti-Franchise” franchise that embraces individuality and celebrates the nontraditional
- Multiple streams of revenue to maximize earning potential, include food, nonalcoholic drinks, and merchandise
Plus, we help take away the normal headaches associated with owning a brewery/restaurant with top-notch support:
Training & Support
- 7.5 classroom training hours and 60 hours of on-the-job practice to prepare you for opening the doors to your own brewpub.
- A designated Project Manager to assist with marketing, ongoing field support, and anything else you might need, whenever you need it. (As we like to say, “Owners call, we haul!”)
- One of the top Master Brewers in the world working his mad-scientist magic to brew your beer and deliver to you every week.
- An Executive Chef helping you build an easy-to-execute, mouthwatering localized menu and keep things cranking in your kitchen.
- Corporate-planned pub events designed to drive revenue and generate serious buzz.
- A highly collaborative, enthusiastic group that loves creativity and wants to hear your ideas.
Got What it Takes to Own Your Own Voodoo Brewpub?
If this sounds like you, we definitely want to hear from you right away:
- You’re a Freakin’ BOSS — You’re a born leader looking for a business that has HUGE potential for profitability.
- But You Still Know How to Have Fun — It’s a brew pup. We sell kick-ass beer and dank food. Beer and food are fun. You like fun.
- You Live Life on Your Terms — You want to find success without the corporate B.S. You don’t want to sell out to ‘The Man’ just to make a few bucks.
- Beer is LIFE — You love beer and like the idea of making money selling it. (You don’t necessarily have to be a beer expert though.)
- You’re Not a D-Bag — You’re creative and unique but also play well with others. You know how to get the most out of your staff without being a jerk.
- You’ve Got That Tribe Mentality — You’re ready to go all in with a tight crew and become absolute legends for bringing award-winning Voodoo beer to your hometown.
Get Started Now!
People across the country are finding out how much fun it is to own a Voodoo pub, and 2021 presents a unique opportunity to get in on the craft beer and restaurant industries that we’ll likely never see again in our lifetime.
With this perfect storm of opportunity brewing for 2021, the chance to bring Voodoo to your town might slip through the cracks if you don’t act now. Don’t miss out!
Military & Veteran Promotions
VetFran Discount of 20%
Voodoo Brewery Video