The Grounds Guys - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
The Ground Guys® represents a business ownership opportunity in a familiar, stable industry. We allow franchise owners to experience the lifestyle they’ve always desired full of freedom, flexibility & infinite possibility. Our franchise owners are not in the lawncare business managing people, they’re in the people business handling lawncare.
The Grounds Guys
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
The Grounds Guys - Franchise Information
Head for Greener Pastures & Grow a Business You’ll Love with The Grounds Guys®
For all the corporate world has provided throughout your career, it cannot promise you the bright future you deserve – a future filled with freedom, flexibility and infinite possibility.
The Healthy Roots of Our Model
- A Recurring Customer Base - Where many home services require infrequent visits, quality lawncare services are performed weekly, giving your business the chance to capitalize on repeat business.
- You Lead People Who Care for Lawns - An executive ownership model, your role is to lead your team of lawncare professionals while building lasting relationships with home and business owners in your community.
- Year-Round Offerings - While lawncare is often your “bread and butter” service, you may offer a variety of seasonal services to keep both residential and commercial customers happy year-round.
- We Can Dig Deeper, Not Wider - With so many service verticals to choose from, you are able to provide multiple services to the same customer.
You Don’t Have to Dig Deep for Bountiful Benefits
- Work/Life Balance - Enjoy a family-friendly work week, with limited on-call or emergency work.
- Simple Operations - We have a proven, customer service-focused model with few moving parts.
- Small Footprint - Franchise owners enjoy low overhead, as no initial office space is required.
- Prime Territories - We offer protected territories all across North America.
- Recession-Resistant - Regardless of the economy, grass will continue to grow.
Your Business Support Starts from the Ground Up
From the minute you are awarded a franchise, your training and support system come to life. These are the support branches you’ll likely lean on most.
- Sure Start Business Training - Our Sure Start training is a 4-6 week program combining classroom-style business operations, sales, and marketing training. You won’t be mowing lawns, you’ll be running a business, and we’ll help ensure you know how.
- GG Pro Management Software - All-in-one tool to manage operations including frontline service and support, customer satisfaction, recruiting and retention, marketing and sales, and financial awareness of your unique overhead needs.
- Franchise Business Coach + Industry Experts - You’ll have a business to run, and we have ongoing best practices to share. You’ll receive visits from your seasoned FBC plus access to our staff of 30-yr landscape industry veterans for advice.
- Branded Marketing & Awareness - Customers enjoy the assurance that comes with hiring an internationally known brand. From our vehicles to tech uniforms, we look professional. And with a marketing machine in place, the brand is everywhere you turn.
A Mind for Business Meets a Heart for Service
Let’s face it. You’ve always had one of the nicest yards on the block. You take pride in the appearance of your home and your entire neighborhood. You and your family are already involved in the community, but always looking for ways to make a bigger impact.
While your job has afforded a comfortable life, it has come at the cost of a lifestyle you don’t always have control over. You’d prefer to call the shots and put your business acumen to work for yourself.
Those that thrive within our system are process-driven and hardworking. They have experience developing and leading teams and have a knack for operations. They are generous with their time and resources because they realize these qualities always generate a return. These qualities are also inherent in born leaders – which our top-performing franchise owners can identify with.
What It Means to Be Neighborly®
Neighborly® is the guiding force behind the world’s largest and fastest-growing family of premier home services brands. Nearly 1 million customers worldwide have been proudly served by a Neighborly brand every year.
With the largest national home services customer base in the industry, our franchise owners have the potential to cross-market to customers of the other Neighborly brands in their area.
Our more than 38 years of collective experience in the home services and franchise industries have empowered a growing network of like-minded entrepreneurs to achieve their dreams of business ownership and a more flexible lifestyle with our 22 award-winning brands. From plumbers to painters and everything in between, no one knows the Home Service Industry better than Neighborly.
Ready to Reconnect With Your Roots & Thrive In Business?
If The Ground Guys sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, learn more about the unlimited possibilities ahead.
"As a Ground Guys franchisee, the future is really in our hands, and that's what we are most excited about. We're able to set any goal that we want and know that we have the vehicle in place to achieve it. I'm learning how to be a business owner and not having the business run my life." Kenny Smith, Grounds Guys franchisee, Spokane Valley, WA
"Our business grew quickly by learning how to attract loyal team members." Peter Van Stralen, Grounds Guys President, CANADA
"I have more control over my business which allows me to have more time to focus on building my business and enjoying my family." Brad Bell, Grounds Guys franchisee, Owensboro,KY
Military & Veteran Promotions
Veterans can also receive special support from our franchise organization. We offer the VetFran Incentive to qualified honorably discharged veterans. This incentive provides a 15% veteran discount on the minimum initial franchise fee. G.I. Jobs magazine has listed us among its Military Friendly Franchises ® , and the Military Times has recognized us as a Best for Vets ® franchise.
Press Releases & Awards