Glass Doctor - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Glass Doctor works with entrepreneurs and existing glass professionals to build strong and successful glass businesses. Our solid business model helps you attract new customers and earn repeat business. Own your own mobile auto and home glass repair franchise and capture the growing demand for these services!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts
|Minimum Cash Required||$50,000|
|Total Investment||$127,300 – $265,500|
|# of Existing Units||177|
|Training & Support||Yes|
|Home Office Location||Waco, TX|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States and Canada
Glass Doctor - Franchise Information
- Proprietary System: Our unique business model is designed for improving overall profitability and sustainability, including state of the art software to streamline operations.
- Comprehensive ongoing training and support: Our Sure Start training helps prepare you for many aspects of operations including how to manage your finances. A dedicated Franchise Consultant will coach you for your first year. Franchisees in their second year of operation and after will be assigned a Regional Service Manager to advise them when needed.
- Registered trademarks and a designated territory: We make sure you are protected.
- Marketing, marketing, and more marketing: Superior marketing strategies and support offered through a 4-Pillar Marketing System:
- Web: Leading web presence, national and customizable website, bold online social media presence, SEO optimization, and reputation management)
- Media: National and local media coverage and PR, consistent advertising
- Engagement: An online software system to receive client feedback and ensure their satisfaction, a referral program to increase a word-of-mouth advertising, automated personalized in-home service reminders and marketing pieces, back marketing email drip campaigns
- Continuous innovation: The Glass Doctor marketing team keeps ahead of trends and is always looking and learning new ways to keep the Glass Doctor brand the most recognized glass installation and repair brand in the business.
- Nationwide networking support: You’ll have over 180 fellow Glass Doctor franchisees to consult with, PLUS the opportunity to meet up at Regional and National Conferences. That’s a LOT of people to “talk shop” with.
- Vendor Discounts: Cut your expenses with ProTradeNet, a program offering preferred discounts through membership that includes annual rebates.
- The Glass Doctor specializes in Flat glass as well as Auto glass
- In business since 1962!
- Learn technical and entrepreneurial skills at Glass Doctor University
- Unique G-12 Guarantee protects both the consumer and franchisee
- Financing Available to Qualified Buyers
"The Glass Doctor system gave me a framework so that I know our customers will be taken care of. Now I can focus on working on the business, not in the business." Tom Ashley, The Glass Doctor franchisee, Panama City, FL
"We're a third-generation auto glass business, and we needed to diversify. Glass Doctor was our answer because we had never done that glass before, and they had the systems to do it." Jon Lalanne, The Glass Doctor franchisee, Tulare County, CA
"I was tired of the corporate life and wanted to own my own business. I joined Glass Doctor because it was in the service industry and because of their tested business systems. Everyone with Glass Doctor has been so helpful. They have been able to give me exactly what I need." Matt Kelly, The Glass Doctor franchisee, Northeast Ohio
Military & Veteran Promotions
Veterans can also receive special support from our franchise organization. We offer the VetFran Incentive to qualified honorably discharged veterans. This incentive provides a 15% veteran discount on the minimum initial franchise fee. G.I. Jobs magazine has listed us among its Military Friendly Franchises ® , and the Military Times has recognized us as a Best for Vets ® franchise.