Skedaddle - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Skedaddle is a unique franchise opportunity with HUGE profit potential for Owners who want to help wildlife and humans with a home-based, low-overhead business. Skedaddle is North America’s #1 humane wildlife control franchise company and has been a pioneer in the industry since 1989.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Skedaddle - Franchise Information
WHY CHOOSE US
Here are the top 6 reasons why you should own a Skedaddle franchise right now:
- Amazing profit potential - With a low initial investment and low overhead, we had a record year in 2020 — and the investment starts at just $89k!
- Our humane approach - Unlike 95% of the wildlife control industry, Skedaddle never uses traps or kills animals. We focus on sealing the home and preventing a repeat incident.
- Little competition - Very few companies focus on wildlife control specifically, and even fewer focus on HUMANE wildlife control. Most companies out there are one-person exterminator operations.
- No need to handle wildlife unless you want to - If you want to take part in this lucrative investment but don’t love the idea of handling wildlife, you can hire a trusted manager while you focus on growing the business as a semi-absentee Owner.
- Year-round business, multiple revenue streams - Wildlife removal is the main revenue stream, which lends itself nicely to other year-round services like attic restoration, pest control, and holiday light decorating.
- Easy to build an empire - No brick-and-mortar space required! Because of the low investment and low overhead, you can scale from a 1-van business to a fleet of 10+ easily!
How Do We Do It?
We never use bait or traps to remove animals.
- We use hands-on removal, no traps
- We physically take babies out of the home and reunite them with their mother
- Our proprietary baby box keeps babies warm and safe until their mother can get them and take them to a new den
We focus on reinforcing customer homes so the wildlife can never re-enter.
- After 30+ years in business, we’re confident enough to give a lifetime guarantee
- We don’t relocate animals away from the urban setting where they were found
- Animals will find dens in other homes (but not the ones we’ve reinforced!)
- 1981 - Bill Dowd is drafted to the Stanley Cup Champion New York Islanders, where he goes on to have a career for the next 3 years.
- 1985 - Like many professional athletes, Bill finds himself in search of his next career; he goes back to college and finds his calling — to pursue his passion for wildlife.
- 1989 - After witnessing and learning about the cruel, unethical, and ineffective practices in the wildlife control industry, Bill founds his own humane wildlife control company.
- 2013 - The company is rebranded as Skedaddle Humane Wildlife Control, and the first franchise was awarded in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- 2016 - Skedaddle grows to over 20 locations in Ontario, Quebec, and Nova Scotia.
- 2017 - As one of the largest wildlife companies in Canada, Skedaddle decides to try their time-tested model in the United States.
- Present - After the first U.S. franchise in Milwaukee became a huge success, Skedaddle starts awarding franchises nationwide!
- Skedaddle operates within the enormous $380 billion home improvement industry which is expected to reach $454.6 billion by 2023.
- Home improvement spending nationwide has grown at almost double the rate of the rest of the retail sector.
- The wildlife and pest control industry is valued at $17.4 billion and has grown 5.2% annually since 2015.
Are YOU Skedaddle Material?
- Are you a sales-oriented individual with a strong management background?
- Are you enthusiastic and customer-service oriented?
- Do you possess a growth mindset and a drive to build an empire in your community?
If so, we want YOU to help us take Skedaddle across America!
Military & Veteran Promotions