Earn Money by Helping People Buy a Franchise.
Franchise companies pay significant referral fees to our consultants for helping them source and qualify buyers of their franchise.
Being a Franchise Consultant is for people who don’t want the time and financial commitments required of a typical business, but instead are looking for a lower investment, more flexibility, a faster return on investment and a higher income than you will find in other businesses.
FranServe Consultants build a lucrative home based business by placing their clients into franchises by helping them through the franchise selection, evaluation and buying process as well as helping them access the capital to own and operate that franchise. In addtion, FranServe Consultants also earn fees by assisting business owners turn their successful business into a franchise.
Our professional consultant’s represent 100’s of franchise brands and work with prospects that are in the market for a career change and who desire business ownership opportunities. They assist clients in identifying and exploring ideal franchise opportunities that meet each candidate’s professional and personal goals.
3 Profit Centers
- Helping people buy a franchise
- Helping them access the capital to own and operate that franchise
- Turning successful businesses into a franchise
“Starting my own Franchise Consulting business is the best decision I have ever made! I enjoy helping people choose the right franchise, I have a flexible schedule and I receive very high fees for my service. I joined FranServe because they have a huge portfolio of franchises, a terrific training and support program, continuing education, a strong reputation in the industry and state-of the-art software to help me run my business. This is a great business in a growing industry.” – Vicktoria White, Atlanta, GA
No previous franchise experience is necessary to be successful in this business. The ideal consultant is someone who has good communication skills, a strong desire to help others, the ability to manage business relationships, and the willingness to learn and follow a proven system.
“Within the Franchise Consultant vertical there are vast differences in quality, competency and values. I can say unequivocally that the FranServe consultants are some of the best that I have worked with.”
Nathan Kirkland, Franchise Development Manager - CertaPro Painters
Here are some of the benefits that set FranServe apart:
- Home based business model provides increased profits
- Flexibility to work part-time or full-time
- Multiple income streams and high net margins
- No prior franchise experience necessary
- Ongoing access to FranServe’s multiple lead generation and marketing programs. No selling or cold calling.
- Comprehensive 3 phase new consultant training program
- 160 hours of continuing education provided per year
- Personal coaching/mentoring by a senior FranServe Consultant.
- Team mentoring through regularly scheduled Mastermind sessions.
- Ongoing support provided by dedicated support staff members.
- Back office support site with industry leading franchise search and matching functionality, a proprietary client and lead management system designed specifically for Franchise Consulting, hours of training recordings, forms, scripts, presentations, reference material, consultant tools and more.
- Custom marketing website branded to your business including full hosting and maintenance.
- Realistic 6 figure income potential
- Return on investment with just 1 or 2 transactions
- High demand, high growth, recession-resistant industry
- Very low overhead
- A proven, flexible business model
- Total investment of only $24,900
Simply put, if you want to be the best, you need to be trained and supported by the best!
“We have only great things to say about FranServe and their affiliated consultants! The quality and quantity of leads provided to us from this group are tremendous. The support we receive ‘behind the scenes’ from the corporate level is also outstanding. Without question the best consultant group in the industry.”
- Pam Duskocy, Director of Franchising – Schooley Mitchell Franchise Corp.
There is significant demand for Franchise Consulting, and it’s growing every year. Since 2008 the percentage of people who worked with a Franchise Consultant to buy a franchise has grown from 5% to over 45% today. That’s over 700% growth in our industry! It is predicted that number will grow to over 70% in just a few years. We don’t know of any industry that has experienced that level of growth, and the number of Franchise Consultants has not grown at anywhere near that pace.
Partner with the Best Company in a Growing Industry – FranServe, Inc.
As the most experienced Franchise Consulting group operating today you would utilize the knowledge, the systems and the relationships that we’ve developed to help you start and grow a profitable business of your own. This is an excellent opportunity to have a business that is experiencing incredible growth with unlimited income potential