A Premier Franchise Opportunity In A Recession-Proof Industry
Consider the fact that the insurance industry pays out approximately $200 billion annually to restore storm damage including roofing, siding, window and gutter damage, a figure that generally rises yearly. And it is an exterior insurance restoration company that typically does the work.
Storm Guard is in an industry where excellent sales ability and a strong work ethic can directly – and positively – affect a company’s bottom line. If you are ready to reap the rewards of your sales and management efforts, read on to learn more about becoming a Storm Guard franchisee!
Storms Can Happen Anywhere
The introduction of our Storm Guard franchise opportunity could not be more timely, as the number of strong storms involving rain, high winds and hail is on the rise. In 2010, the U.S. was struck by more natural disasters than ever before, with 247 blizzards, thunderstorms and floods that cost the country tens of billions of dollars in damages. Insurance companies in 2010 paid out more than $9 billion for thunderstorm damage alone, highlighting a 500% rise in average yearly thunderstorm loss since1980. According to the CBS Morning News, in the three-day period of April 24-27, 2011 there were over 1,000 severe weather reports across the nation. 2011 has proven to be a historic year for storms and storm damage to property. 90% of all damage will be repaired at the expense of the insurance industry!
Built With Pride
Storm Guard has been building a solid reputation and goodwill among customers since 2003. Our roofing, siding, windows and gutter businesses in Minneapolis, Phoenix and Denver have experienced the kind of dramatic growth that demonstrates high levels of public acceptance of this exceptional concept. It also reflects the high level of integrity that’s behind everything we do.
You don't need contracting or insurance experience to join the Storm Guard team. The Storm Guard business system has been developed through time-tested, hands-on experience in the field. Guided by integrity and pride in our reputation, our management team has built an operationally sound model. You will follow this straightforward system to operate your franchise, backed by targeted assistance, operational manuals and an extraordinary training program.
A Business System That Works!
- The strength and brand awareness of a national insurance restoration company.
- Unlike some fire, flood and water restoration businesses, Storm Guard is the first exterior restoration franchise in the nation with prime operating areas available.
- Territory analysis of recent and past storms in your market.
- Strong industry advertising, giving you solid credibility within the insurance restoration arena.
- A strong web presence, referral programs and online job scheduling place you at the leading edge of technology.
- National, local marketing and sales promotion programs.
- Leading industry software and technology to track all your customers and the latest storms in your area in real time on your smart phone.
- National convention/franchisee networking opportunities.
- 100% sub-contracted crews complete your jobs.
To be a part of the nation’s first exterior insurance restoration franchise, request more information now!