N-Hance - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
N-Hance is dominating a lucrative segment of the $450 billion home-improvement industry. Homeowners love our fast, affordable and beautiful solutions to their kitchen needs. N-Hance is actively looking for passionate professionals who want to build a bright future of their own making with one of the brightest brands in the franchise industry.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts
|Minimum Cash Required||$30,000|
|Total Investment||$49,913 – $153,179|
|# of Existing Units||505|
|Training & Support||Yes|
|Home Office Location||Logan, UT|
Available In These States:
N-Hance - Franchise Information
Join the Fastest-Growing Wood Refinishing Franchise in the Nation: Open an N-Hance and Be Your Own Boss Today!
N-Hance is dominating a lucrative segment of the $450 billion home-improvement industry. Homeowners love our fast, affordable and beautiful solutions to their kitchen cabinets, floors and more. With more than 500 locations open across the country, and 75 locations planned to open this year, N-Hance is actively looking for passionate professionals who want to build a bright future of their own making with one of the brightest brands in the franchise industry.
The industry agrees. Entrepreneur magazine has named us to their prestigious annual “Franchise 500,” list, as well as their “Top 100 Franchises for Less than 100K” for 2019. Led by the same visionary leadership team that launched Chem-Dry, now the world’s largest carpet-cleaning franchise, N-Hance is a tremendous opportunity for entrepreneurs who want to join a proven, fast-growing brand and build a brighter future for themselves without breaking the bank.
Why is Now a Great Time to Invest in N-Hance?
N-Hance is capturing a significant share of the booming home remodeling industry!
N-Hance gives you the opportunity to edge out the competition and create a trustworthy reputation in your market by offering a service that no competitor can equal — beautifully restored cabinets, doors and floors at a fraction of the cost and in a fraction of the time traditional refinishing or replacement takes. The truth is that N-Hance faces no legitimate competition. Our level of service and patented technology are revolutionizing the industry, and our exclusive relationship with Home Depot establishes a level of trust that independent contractors in communities across the country cannot begin to compete with.
“There is no other brand that is capable of competing with N-Hance for wood-refinishing services in the country,” says D’Wayne Tanner, Vice President of Franchise Development. “Our Lightspeed technology isn’t sanding down floors, there’s no drying time, there’s no odor or dust — our customers can literally tap dance on it when we’re done. Best of all, our work looks absolutely beautiful, and it’s one-fifth the cost of the industry standard. We’re giving our customers their spaces back. It’s a remarkable brand with an even brighter future.”
What are the top reasons to invest in an N-Hance franchise?
What makes N-Hance a top-rated franchise opportunity?
Why is N-Hance a best-bet opportunity?
Here are a few reasons why entrepreneurs are investing in N-Hance:
- N-Hance is a low-cost investment - While a lot of brands will boast about their low entry costs, N-Hance truly is affordable. The total investment estimate to begin operations ranges from $51,970 to $167,023, and this low cost of ownership means that N-Hance franchise ownership is accessible to many more entrepreneurs than other home-improvement brands on the market. N-Hance also offers in-house financing.
- The home remodeling industry is booming - The Joint Center of Housing Studies at Harvard University reports in their 2019 study that the home improvement market hit a record of nearly $425 billion in 2017. The research outlet reports that the combination of aging homes (the average home is more than 50 years old), rising home prices in many markets, and an aging population (10,000 people are becoming seniors every day), will lead to a strong home-improvement market for years to come.
- Who can compete with N-Hance? - Our franchisees edge out the competition and create trustworthy reputations in their markets by offering a service that no competitor can equal — beautifully restored cabinets, doors and floors at a fraction of the cost and in a fraction of the time of traditional refinishing or replacement. The truth is that N-Hance faces no legitimate competition. Our level of service and proprietary technology are revolutionizing the industry, and as the rollout of our new sanding service earlier this spring demonstrates, our commitment to new technology continues to add value to our franchisees’ bottom line.
- Franchising with N-Hance means you will never be alone in business - Because the majority of our franchisees joined our franchise family without any experience in the wood refinishing industry, we have established a culture of training and ongoing education that helps new franchisees get established in business quickly and keeps veteran franchisees at the top of their game.
- Our Quick Start Program will help you get established fast - Once you come on board as a new franchisee, N-Hance builds out a plan that encompasses the entirety of your first year. N-Hance provides in-person training at our newly expanded, state-of-the-art training center in Logan, UT, online courses at N-Hance University, a business coach to help you set goals and exceed them, one full year of marketing support, and also sets you up with the Home Depot in your community to gain new leads quickly.
Get in on the action and start your N-Hance franchise today!
If you’re interested in opening your own business, wouldn’t you want to join a growing brand that is doing everything it can to ensure that its franchise family continues to thrive over the long-term? Reach out to me and let’s get a conversation started! I can’t wait to learn about you and help you explore our franchise opportunity.
“I love that it’s a national brand and that there is a national footprint emerging with some cohesion there. I love the camaraderie with other N-Hance owners, and I also love that it really is a local business.” David Lantow,
“What I like most about being a part of the N-Hance family is the support I get from HRI. If I have any issues, it’s nice that I can turn around and get them resolved quickly. Do it. Just do it, because all I see is great things coming out of this company and the business. We are a very unique business. There’s not a lot of competition out there, so I would recommend it highly.” Michael Depasquale,
“The No. 1 thing that I hear from customers is that they really love that they can have beautifully refinished surfaces and floors in one day. There’s no cleanup after we’re gone. There’s no smell and no odors, and they can begin using their kitchen an hour after we’ve finished our work. They love it.” Mike Rozo,
“Do it. It’s a great product and a great system. Harris Research is a great company and very supportive. They help you with everything you need in getting started and opening your business quickly. We’re really like one big family — everyone supports each other.” Jeff and Pam Overfield,
"N-Hance has absolutely changed my life! The freedom and flexibility it has brought me and my family is more than I could have hoped for." Mike Hawkins, N-Hance Franchise Owner