Five Star Painting - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Five Star Painting has transformed tens of thousands of homes with quality painting service and a splash of color. No painting experience is required. That’s because the established model is designed to run smoothly with subcontractors. Now with nearly 200 franchise owners they’ve become one of North America’s leading painting services brands.
Five Star Painting
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States and Canada
Five Star Painting - Franchise Information
Paint Your Future with a Different Brush. Own a Five Star Painting® Franchise.
With our established business model and uncompromising commitment to quality, we put the power in your hands to secure the time, freedom and possibilities that have been missing from your life. We’ll provide you with the expertise of a seasoned team, extensive training and support, and powerful brand backing to help you achieve the lifestyle you deserve.
Executive Ownership Model
No ladders or rollers for you. You’re the boss. You make the schedules and decisions, you vet and hire subcontractors, you run the business.
We’ve streamlined every aspect of our model to make it accessible and simple for nearly anyone – even without painting experience.1
Improved Work/Life Balance
A family-friendly work week and a flexible schedule with no late-night or emergency work, and an opportunity to be more hands-off down the road.
Take Advantage of a Spectrum of Business Benefits
You’re here because you’re looking for something new. Something better. A way to ensure a brighter and more colorful future for yourself and your family long into retirement. Five Star Painting offers a path to that future.
- No Employees to Start - Our model is designed to run smoothly on subcontracted labor, which means that initially, you won’t have to deal with hiring and managing a full-time team.
- No Painting Experience Required - An added benefit of the extreme simplicity of our model, you can leave the brushes and rollers to the subcontractors you hire. Even if some states require a license, you’re not required to paint.
- Powerful Vendor Relationships - Get specialized training and exclusive buying power with some of the biggest names in paint while benefiting from discounts and rebates from ProTradeNet.
- Small Footprint - Five Star Painting is a mobile business, so you can work from virtually anywhere with no initial office space required and minimal overhead.
We’ll Help You Get Your Painting Business Going
Everyone within our tight-knit community of franchise owners benefits from the world-class training, operations and support systems Neighborly helps us provide.
- Streamlined Training Process - Our Sure Start program takes you through classroom-style and hands-on business, sales and marketing training and much more.
- Powerful Back-Office Technology - Simplify your day-to-day duties with all-in-one business management software for job estimates, tracking leads, advice on leadership and more.
- Finding Your Subcontractors - Take advantage of an easy-to-use, third-party hiring and onboarding platform and continuous learning programs to help you find professional painters who’ll get the job done right.
Neighborly Brand Power - Stand out from the competition through your association with the most prominent brands in home services and unmatched strength in local and national print and digital marketing.
- Continuous Hands-On Support - Get ongoing training and guidance from a network of other accomplished Five Star Painting franchise owners and a seasoned Franchise Business Coach dedicated to your success.
Bring a Splash of Color to Your Community
The Five Star Painting franchise opportunity designed to suit hardworking people from nearly any professional background. It’s a chance to make a positive impact on your life and the lives of those around you, from the customers whose homes need a fresh coat of paint to the professional painters you hire. Your own dedication, drive and desire can make or break your business — so you’ve got to be focused, motivated and hardworking to give yourself the best shot at success. Helping people spruce up their homes with new and refreshing color is an intimate and rewarding line of work, and the passion it takes to see that just can’t be taught.
What it means to be Neighborly
Neighborly is the guiding force behind the world’s largest and fastest-growing family of premier home services brands. Nearly 1 million customers worldwide have been proudly served by a Neighborly brand every year.
With the largest national home services customer base in the industry, our franchise owners can cross-market to customers of the other Neighborly brands in their area.
Our more than 38 years of experience in the home services and franchise industries have empowered a growing network of like-minded entrepreneurs to achieve their dreams of business ownership and a more flexible lifestyle with our 22 award-winning brands. From plumbers to painters and everything in between, no one knows the Home Service Industry better than Neighborly.
Improve Your Lifestyle One Color at a Time
There are still protected territories available in markets nationwide – but they’re selling quickly.
1. Painting Services licensure may be required by some states or municipalities.
"As a business owner, you are always busy and your phone rings constantly. having a support staff like the call center handle all incoming inquiries and appointment scheduling is a huge relief. I wake up in the morning, check my schedule and see that... estimates have been booked for me all while I was busy doing other things. It gives me the time I need to run my business more effectively." Ryan Noles, Northern Virginia
"Once I purchased my Five Star Painting Franchise I was my own boss, experienced freedom with my schedule and had more time to spend with my family. Now my family and I enjoy a significant increase in income, and my wife and I can spend more of our time with each other, our children and grandchildren. Our traveling has increased significantly – more cruises, family visits out of state, and more husband and wife getaways. I have room to breathe and enjoy life much more." Mark Lambert,
Military & Veteran Promotions
Veterans can also receive special support from our franchise organization. We offer the VetFran Incentive to qualified honorably discharged veterans. This incentive provides a 15% veteran discount on the minimum initial franchise fee. G.I. Jobs magazine has listed us among its Military Friendly Franchises ® , and the Military Times has recognized us as a Best for Vets ® franchise.
Press Releases & Awards