Why The Grout Medic?
The Grout Medic is the leading grout & tile restoration franchise with over 50 locations across the US. Our franchise owners come from all walks of life but they all have the same common goals; to gain control over their future and provide a better lifestyle and opportunity for themselves and their families.
At The Grout Medic™ our goal is simple – To create an opportunity to allow motivated, hardworking, business-minded individuals a low cost, high margin path to success. In doing so, The Grout Medic™ has become a leading grout and tile repair service with a cost effective, highly profitable, operating system offering a valuable service to our customers with very little competition. The Company's foundation is based on solid business principles, extensive training and post operating support and most of all our experienced and dedicated people.
The Grout Medic Difference
The Grout Medic has an industry leading approach to grout & tile restoration which has been one of the major factors in its success. We use exclusive equipment including our vapor machine and electric grout removal tools, as well as techniques and exclusive product lines to position The Grout Medic as the leader in the industry. The Grout Medic also employs a number of "green" practices in line with the current consumer demand.
The Grout Medic Awards
- 2010 – # 349 in Franchise 500 by Entrepreneur Magazine
- 2010 – # 1 in Category by Entrepreneur Magazine
- 2010 – # 84 Top Low Cost Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine
- 2009 –# 453 in Franchise 500 by Entrepreneur Magazine
- 2009 –#1 in Category by Entrepreneur Magazine
- 2008 – # 71 Top Low Cost franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine
- 2008 – # 87 Best Home Based Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine
- 2008 – # 1 in Category by Entrepreneur Magazine
- 2008 - # 313 in Franchise 500 by Entrepreneur Magazine
Training & Support
A comprehensive initial training program including:
- Sales & Marketing
- Business & Marketing Planning
- Customer Retention System
- Business Management
- Processing Forms & Procedures
- Technology Tools
On-Going Support Includes:
- Dedicated Customer Support Center
- Live answer, scheduling for estimates and jobs
- Marketing material development with centralized ordering
- Scheduled support calls
- Comprehensive mobile, web based software system
- Annual meeting
- Product & equipment development
- Cash Investment: As low as $15,000 - $25,000
- Franchise Fee: $14,250 to $16,750 - Based on Market size
- Franchise Fee Paid in Full Up Front Price: Includes 10% Discount off list price above - $12,825 to $15,075 – Plus $1,000 - $1,500 marketing credit with the purchase of equal or greater marketing within the first 30 days of operation.
- Financing available. The Grout Medic will finance 50% of the above list franchise fee over a two year period interest free. All rebates and cash discounts above do not apply with financing option.
- Included: 1 week training at corporate location and follow up training at site location; base material and equipment package needed to fully open for business; and full business and marketing plan development.
- Monthly fees: Decreases as business revenue increases – Includes: Field and telephone business and technical support, full inbound and outbound call center support with designed customer interaction process - (appointment & job reminders, thank you cards, customer satisfaction surveys, discount & referral cards), turn-key business management software and more.
- Marketing Fund: $100/month per territory - Marketing fund includes: Ad development, marketing planning assistance, national pricing and programs, corporate and individual web site development and maintenance, professional internet marketing (SEO/SEM) management as well as individualized marketing support and more.
- Agreement term - 10 years with a 1 year kick-out clause after 12 months.