HomeVestors of America, Inc. has developed a well recognized national brand and proven training program to help its independently owned and operated HomeVestors® franchise real estate investors be successful HomeVestors businesses. HomeVestors franchise owners have access to many programs including financing for the purchase and rehab of houses.
Our new Associate franchise program allows franchisees to utilize the "We Buy Ugly Houses®" brand, and allows the Franchisee to work from home or keep their full-time job. The Associate franchise startup investment is: $39,300; Cash Requirement/Franchise Fee: $10,000; Net Worth Requirement: $50,000. HomeVestors Full franchise startup investment is: $376,250; Cash Requirement/Franchise Fee: $50,000; Net Worth Requirement: $200,000.
HomeVestors franchise owners are real estate investors who specialize in buying and selling houses as a business. Experts estimate that the market for undervalued real estate may be $10 billion per year in the United States alone.
We Give You The Tools To Help You Build Your Business.
HomeVestors franchise owners have access to many programs developed by HomeVestors of America, Inc. to help them build their independently owned and operated HomeVestors businesses:
- A positive national brand and image developed through the popular "We Buy Ugly Houses®" advertising programs
- Financing for the purchase and repair of houses
- Vacant property insurance at group rates
- HomeVestors referral programs to generate leads in other cities
- A HomeVestors of America Internet site for access to information and its websites for HomeVestors franchisees to help them sell houses
- Mentoring in your market with experienced HomeVestors Development Agents
- Complete HomeVestors franchisee training and support programs
- Peer interaction at owner's bi-annual national conventions, workshops, and training events
How do HomeVestors franchisees find discounted properties?
Through a well-known national brand name and a memorable advertising slogan, "We Buy Ugly Houses®," promoted through:
- Yellow Pages
How do I get my own HomeVestors of America Franchise?
Contact us today through the short email form below!