Did you know?
• Smart and safe. Wisconsin ranks as the 6th smartest state, the 10th safest state, and the 11th most-livable state. (Morgan Quitno Press)
• Famous Wisconsinites include: Harry Houdini, famous magician and escape artist, Douglas MacArthur, well known World War II and Korean War general, and Frank Lloyd Wright, America's most famous architect.
• Started in the early 1900s William S. Harley and Arthur Davidson of Milwaukee, Wisconsin built the first Harley Davidson Motorcycles. Milwaukee continues to be the headquarters.
• The Green Bay Packers are not owned by a wealthy individual (or group of individuals) seeking a profit. Instead, they’re owned and managed by over 100,000 devoted fans. The Packers have the smallest market, yet are always sold out and have an unbelievable 40-year season ticket waiting list.
• Each summer in July, the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA)Fly-In is held at Wittman Regional Airport in Oshkosh, making it the busiest airport in the world.
• Located on 70 sprawling acres in the heart of Wisconsin Dells, the Waterpark Capital of the World, Noah's Ark is recognized as both the Largest Water Park in America, and one of the best places to visit in Wisconsin Dells with kids.