PrideStaff - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
PrideStaff provides Temporary, Temp-to-Hire, and Direct Hire placement of office clerical, light industrial and accounting workers, primarily in the niche of small- to medium-sized companies who value customized service. Learn how to become your own boss with PrideStaff!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2022
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
PrideStaff - Franchise Information
The Staffing Industry Today
Staffing is one of the top ten fastest growing industries in the nation and has been for over a decade*. It is predicted by the Bureau of Labor Statistics to create the most new jobs over the next ten years*. The industry steadily grows regardless of the economy. In recovery times, when consumer confidence is high and people are spending, yet hiring confidence is low, the use of temporaries in the workforce increases.
Why Choose PrideStaff?
It is not by accident that we have the word "pride" in our name... at PrideStaff, our franchisees are proud to be in a business that puts people to work, helps companies to grow and prosper, and to build a business that is respected in their community. We have a culture that is truly unique in that whether you are looking at our Mission Statement or Core Values, they are so much more to us than slogans on a website. We have them, not because we feel like we have to, but rather because they serve as a guide for the decisions we make and direction we follow. The focus is 100% on the client experience we provide on a day-to-day basis. This has led to being consistently recognized in the top 1% of the staffing industry in Client Loyalty and Talent (Candidate) Loyalty, which of course translates into repeat and referral business. We are a company with a fantastic culture and drive to meet and exceed our clients' needs.
Awards and Recognitions
- Named to Entrepreneur’s list of “Top 100 Franchises for Less Than $150,000”.
- Ranked in Forbes Magazine, for the third straight year, as one of the top five “National Leading Providers” in the Staffing
- Industry out of a field of more than 7,500 staffing agencies nationwide.
- FranNet honored PrideStaff with the coveted “Commitment to Excellence” award.
- Ranked in Entrepreneur's 2018 Top Franchise Brands
- Awarded the top marketing award by the American Staffing Association for the “High Cost of Mediocrity” marketing program
- Named to Entrepreneur’s 2018 Top Franchises for Veterans
- The only nationwide, commercial staffing firm in the U.S. and Canada with over $100 million in annual revenue to earn Inavero’s prestigious Best of Staffing Diamond Award five years in a row highlighting exceptional client and talent service quality.
- Won a 2018 American Staffing Association Genius Award for Direct Mail Campaign (Print) in the Staffing Firms With More Than $100 Million in Annual Sales class
Is this the right fit? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I have a solid business background, with either management or sales experience?
- Do I have the desire to make a difference in other’s lives?
- Is it important to me to be proud of what my business offers to my community, local businesses, and the people my business will put to work?
- Can I see myself remaining passionate about my business and staying engaged, as it matures and grows, even though my specific role will evolve?
- Am I open to building and running a sales driven business?
- Do I have a high energy level?
- Am I willing to train, develop, assist and supervise the “junior” executives that work with me?
- Am I comfortable around different levels of people and environments?
- Do I find it fascinating to learn how things work, are made, function, etc.? When I was a child, did I like taking field trips to places like the bread factory or something similar?
- Do I consider myself to have an engaging personality with a sense of humor, and a zest for life?
Training and Support
As you evaluate which franchise is right for you, one of the key components is the structure provided by the Franchisor. A benefit of being a franchisee is to have local ownership combined with the strength of a national organization. As a Franchisee Strategic-Partner with PrideStaff, you will build your business with a strong foundation of systems, support, and processes.
We have a culture of continuous education and professional development that begins with PrideStaff University. PrideStaff's training program is developed with the mindset that we are a total sales organization, focused on activities that produce results both inside and outside the office. We actively identify and incorporate best practices into our training programs, and have established a learning foundation to support the growth of our Strategic-Partners on a sustainable basis for many years into the future.
Military & Veteran Promotions
50% off Franchise Fee for Veterans
Press Releases & Awards