The Exercise Coach - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
The Exercise Coach franchise is a compact and powerful business system which provides entrepreneurial franchisees a clear path to success while operating a personally rewarding business. We are currently seeking motivated franchise candidates who are serious about business ownership. Learn more now!
The Exercise Coach
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
The Exercise Coach - Franchise Information
Staying strong and healthy shouldn’t be a hassle. Our story is all about “working out” a better way. We know that people today need a fitness solution that is:
- Results-Driven - Exercise, in-and-of-itself, isn't the ultimate goal. It’s all about unlocking your body’s innate ability to change, adapt, regenerate…improve.
- Time-Efficient - Doesn’t it just make sense to workout the minimum amount of time it takes to get maximum results?
- Ability-Based - What if a really smart workout could be strong enough for a healthy athlete and safe enough for people with touchy backs, knees, and shoulders?
- Data-Fueled - It’s the 21st Century. Insight generated from meaningful data has transformed our lives in many arenas. Exercise should be no different.
The Exercise Coach has pioneered a better approach to fitness and health for a large and under-served sector of the adult population. The Exercise Coach has built, from the ground up, an entire fitness experience and solution catered to this specific type of client.
The advantage over traditional training is in the proven process of service delivery. One of the great benefits to their industry-leading fitness technology is a standardized service delivery that is consistent no matter the coach or location, yet can adapt precisely to meet the needs of each individual client. All client workouts are stored and data is produced which allows your coaches to provide smart recommendations for and for clients to see proof of results as they continue to progress.
“Our Passion is Maximizing Personal Fitness Success”
Even the exercise enthusiast is looking for a better way. They want a next-level workout. And, one that makes sense of Exercise Science. That’s what our founder was searching for while studying kinesiology. He began to find the right answers in 1997. In 2000, Brian Cygan and his wife, and Co-Founder Gerianne, started The Exercise Coach to share these life-changing fitness principles he had discovered.
For the next 10 years Brian and Gerianne went on a journey of innovation that led to the development of the world’s smartest exercise methodologies and technologies.
Now, The Exercise Coach is spreading strength and health across the country through 40 Studios with more on the way. Would you like to achieve the results that matter most to you? Explore the convenience, customization, and connected technologies of a studio near you. We would love for you to join our cause and community of intelligent exercisers. The first step is to experience the “light bulb” moment that thousands of others have during a FREE introductory experience. Take action today and change the course of your future!
Training and Support
With sixteen years of experience in the fitness business, The Exercise Coach has you covered throughout the entire pre-opening and ongoing operations of your studio. You'll receive:
- Real Estate Assistance - To help determine the best location, franchise owners are provided with customized demographic research and all the information needed to select the best location for your studio. Once a site is approved and selected, you'll receive advice and assistance in getting the best deal possible.
- Studio Build-Out and Design - You will receive detailed checklists and guides that outline the planning and construction phases of the build-out, and a development staff will assist you in all phases of planning and implementing the construction of your studio. In addition, The Exercise Coach will help manage the ordering and installation of the exercise equipment, ensuring that you are ready to train clients opening day.
- Pre-Opening Training - The Exercise Coach pre-opening training consists of two components: 1. Pre-Opening Online Training – utilizing an internet-based learning management platform, each franchisee and staff member can complete all coursework remotely at their own pace. 2. In-Person Training – you and your team will spend 6 days of hands-on training in several operating studio environments. You will shadow our corporate coaches in an operating studio environment, and you and your staff will complete the certification process, allowing your team to coach clients in your studio as soon as you open.
- Ongoing Support - You will also receive ongoing support and training in all areas of operating your studio, from coaching clients to managing employees, to marketing your business. The Exercise Coach corporate team has decades of studio ownership and client training experience, and we that wisdom is poured into regular conference calls, coaching tips, programming and a yearly franchise conference.
- Marketing - The most consistent predictor of success in a local business is regular marketing to the right target markets in your service area. The Exercise Coach has a comprehensive marketing guide to lead you in best practices containing a three-pronged approach of external marketing, internal messaging and referral-based partnerships provide you with all the firepower you need to bring clients in even before you open your doors!
The Exercise Coach is not just looking for fitness people to be franchise owners. The ideal franchisee is someone who would make a good Exercise Coach client. They’re most interested in finding quality people who understand the need for effective exercise in their own lives and would feel good about delivering it to others.
The Exercise Coach Video