NEXTAFF - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
NEXTAFF is a workforce strategy provider offering a compelling business model, an impressive track record and strong support channels. When you join the NEXTAFF Franchise network, you’ll be able to set yourself apart from the competition using our proprietary recruiting and hiring method called X-FACTOR™. Learn more!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
NEXTAFF - Franchise Information
Build your dream life helping others find their dream job!
Put your sales or business background to work as a NEXTAFF Owner and help job seekers and employers make their scientifically superior, data-driven perfect match!
No matter what’s going on in the world, people will always be looking for jobs, and companies will always be looking for people! And there’s big business in keeping businesses staffed:
- Average Gross Sales: $1,957,832*
- Average Gross Profit: $464,642*
- Investment Range: $118,900 - $156,000
*Numbers obtained from Item 19 of our 2021 FDD
Why 2021 is the Best Time to Invest in the Staffing Industry
In 2021, bringing companies and quality employees together has never been more important.
And with NEXTAFF’s business model, that valuable service has never been easier for our Franchise Owners!
- In 2021, the temporary staffing industry in the U.S. is expected to surpass the pre-pandemic numbers of 2019 — growing by 11% to $134.7 billion!1
- 42% of business owners are still reporting job openings that have not been filled.2
- The staffing industry tends to recover economically six months before any other industry.
- Even during times of high unemployment, the staffing industry thrives!
Why 2021 is an Incredible Year to Invest in the Staffing Industry
- Amazing profit potential - Average gross sales of $1,957,832*, with an incredible average gross profit of $464,642!*
- Proprietary secret behind the success - Our X-FACTOR method for hiring and recruiting outperforms competing staffing companies by as much as 100%!
- Reduced franchise royalty fees - We have a unique, wage-based royalty collection system, which means NEXTAFF is 15%-40% more cost-effective than the competition!
- Large territory size - NEXTAFF’s large franchise territories let you expand your business farther than you ever could with a competing staffing company.
- We make it easier to run a business - Our support team helps with everything from marketing, to payroll, tax and more!
- Massive demand - There is a huge demand in 2021 as companies struggle to find qualified candidates to fill their open positions following the pandemic.
As the owner of a NEXTAFF franchise, you’re not only setting yourself up for high potential career success, wealth, and fulfillment from helping others in your community achieve their own career goals!
*Numbers obtained from Item 19 of our 2021 FDD
Who Makes a Successful NEXTAFF Owner?
You can generate a gross profit of $464,642* in the in-demand staffing industry without any staffing experience!
In addition to being highly sales-driven, our most successful Franchise Owners tend to possess the following characteristics:
- Business management experience: Do you have knowledge of P&L and other high-level business operations?
- Energetic and positive: Would you describe yourself as a high-energy person with a positive attitude? Are you committed to providing exceptional customer service?
- Extremely growth-minded: Are you looking for a franchise that will allow you to grow a business in a booming industry?
If you’ve got a sales background and are motivated to grow your own Entrepreneur.com Franchise 500 business, let’s talk!
*Numbers obtained from Item 19 of our 2021 FDD
Owning a Staffing Franchise is Easier than You Think — And Here’s How We Make it Even Easier!
NEXTAFF offers a level of support that isn’t often found in the franchise world! We help make owning a franchise as easy as possible so you can focus on the bigger-picture tasks of growing your business.
- Initial & Ongoing Training - Our comprehensive initial training program covers all the basics of operating a successful NEXTAFF location so you can open your doors with confidence — regardless of how much staffing experience you have (or don’t have)!
- Back-Office Support - Franchise Owners can rely on our robust support network to handle virtually all back-office operations associated with running a staffing agency.
- Marketing Support - The NEXTAFF Support Team guides Owners’ marketing efforts with SEO, press releases, social media management, client newsletters, and ongoing sales and marketing training!
How We Became an Entrepreneur.com Franchise 500 Business
- 1998 - Cary Daniel and James Windmiller ambitiously started their first staffing company, and were blown away by the success of their business as they grew to 10 locations within the first 18 months!
- 2003 - After selling their staffing business in 2003, Cary and James spent time reflecting on the avoidable mistakes they had made which had cost them valuable time and money.
- 2004 - Taking all lessons learned into account, the duo launched NEXTAFF.
- 2009 - NEXTAFF thrives through the Great Recession, growing 15% while the rest of the staffing industry was down 30%
- 2016 - Cary and James partnered with Tim and Terry Malone, owners of Malone Workforce Solutions, allowing NEXTAFF to have a large support system in place.
- 2017 - The company spent a year researching all available hiring methods in order to produce its proprietary X-Factor method.
- 2019 - Franchise Business Review ranks NEXTAFF as a Top 50 Franchise in its Franchisee Satisfaction Awards
- 2020 - NEXTAFF is awarded with the Top Franchise Culture Satisfaction Award from Franchise Business Review
- 2021 - Entrepreneur puts NEXTAFF in its prestigious Franchise 500
Today, NEXTAFF is dedicated to expanding its footprint and helping entrepreneurs achieve their dreams across the country, in an industry that is currently experiencing a huge surge in demand!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does NEXTAFF offer that other staffing companies don’t?
Hiring and screening employees is costly — even more so when the wrong candidates are hired.
NEXTAFF helps companies reduce these costs by serving as an extension of a company’s HR department, working to find employees that are an excellent match for the job.
I have zero staffing industry experience. How can I be sure I’ll be able to successfully recruit new talent for clients?
Thanks to our proprietary X-FACTOR system, our astounding success rate has been statistically proven to outperform our competitors’ recruiting methods by up to 100%!
I want to own a franchise that I can build into an empire. How can franchising with NEXTAFF help me focus on growing a successful business?
Our back office handles payroll and provides support for over 1,000 field employees.
Not only does this allow you to concentrate on building a successful business empire, but it also gives you a clear advantage over competitor staffing agencies in your area!
"Owning a NEXTAFF Office has been an amazing adventure for us. Being a business owner has been a dream come true for us because it has given us the opportunity to be both full-time moms who are actively involved in our children’s schools and extra-curricular activities and business owners." Beth K and Rachel R, Raleigh Franchisee
"Ground floor opportunity, support, new franchise, support, working on my business and not in my business, were all the words that were important to me when choosing a staffing franchise, but the most important word to me was support. As I prepare now to continue my recruiting efforts for my largest client who has increased their order fourfold since they started with us, I am grateful for the support of our corporate office. As an experienced operations manager, I understand workflow, so, once I gained this job order, I knew I could ensure we did an excellent job with the work. However, as a non-staffing professional, I needed the support necessary to recruit such a large number of employees in a relatively short period of time. Our Support Office was right there to lend me a hand, and for that I am grateful. I have never felt like just a number at Nextaff, I have always felt like I was part of a family." Buffy Butler, Miami Franchisee
"I want to reach out to you and thank you and your firm for helping Abacus Search with a conversion model to do contract staffing. The Nextaff model has helped us grow significantly during the last year. Abacus Search historically specializes in Direct Hire Recruitment. As a firm, we were looking to broaden our services and diversify into the Contract Staffing world. After looking at the time and cost involved with funding and handling the payroll, taxes, workers compensation, unemployment insurance, handling unemployment claims and more, we decided we needed to look at an outsourced model. "Nextaff has been our choice for growing our firm and entering into the Contract Staffing market. We have experienced exceptional service and the ability to manage our account online has been very valuable. Nextaff also provides more reports than you would ever need through their on-line system. I am very pleased with our decision to partner with Nextaff as our outsourced provider to handle our Contract Staffing needs. This has given our Consultants a whole new service to provide our clients which has become very valuable to the growth of our firm." Mike Blair, Nextaff Abacus Conversion Franchisee
"Nextaff as a franchisor provides excellent back office support for franchisees like myself eliminating the need for us to be an expert in areas that do not add to our bottom line. I can sincerely say that I am thrilled with my business, which is ideal for those of us who are tired of working for someone else, this business model really allows you to take control of your future." John Snellings, Denver Franchisee (former - sold in 2009)
Military & Veteran Promotions
20% VetFran discount