PostNet - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Ready to join the PostNet franchise family in 2018? The premier printing, marketing and shipping solutions franchise specializes in helping small businesses thrive around the world. Become a meaningful part of your community with the brand that is committed to your long-term success.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$60,000|
|Net Worth Required||$350,000|
|Total Investment||$169,767 – $212,275|
|Home Office Location||Denver, CO|
Available In These States:
- United States and Canada
PostNet - Franchise Information
In 2017, PostNet became part of the global family of MBE Worldwide*. The two companies have an extensive reach with 2,600 locations in 40 countries around the world. PostNet's visionary leadership team is committed to innovation through technology. Our culture ensures our franchise owners are profitable and supported every step in their journey in becoming successful small business owners in their communities.
“PostNet thrives on our ability to connect with our customers in a far more personal way than our competition,” says Brian Spindel, President, and COO of PostNet. “We’ve invested significantly in training and technology to help our franchisees to drive business to their centers, and more importantly, build meaningful and lasting relationships with their customers. Our top-performing franchisees are those who are passionate about actively networking with local small businesses, and posses the outgoing personality needed to make their PostNet locations a meaningful part of their communities.”
*MBE Worldwide is the owner of the Mail Boxes Etc. brand and business concept for the entire world except for the US and Canada.
Top Reasons to Own a PostNet Franchise
What does PostNet have that other brands cannot offer? Here are a few reasons why PostNet is a wise investment:
- History – PostNet has been a leader in the printing and shipping industry for over three decades.
- Small Business Printing and Marketing Support: our franchisees offer valuable printing and marketing services for local small and medium-sized businesses
- Multi-Carrier Options: we offer multi-carrier options, including UPS, FedEx, DHL and the USPS.
- Diverse Services: an extensive menu of services that provide our franchisees with multiple revenue streams.
- Technology: PostNet commits to utilizing new and emerging technologies to meet our customer’s needs.
- Franchisee-First Culture: we foster a culture of support and inclusivity focused on franchisee profitability and success.
- Low Investment: a PostNet is an affordable print and shipping franchise with a small retail footprint but offering the same services larger commercial printers offer
PostNet is entirely committed to the success of our franchise owners, evolving our business model through the years to meet the relevant market demands to ensure that our business model is sustainable over the long term. Likewise, we are pleased to reveal that our growing network of franchise owners is just as committed to the success of their peers as to the success of their own centers and small business communities; helping each other through economic downturns, stepping into help during times of illness and being there with advice, support and encouragement when it is needed. At PostNet – We Care for the Whole.
PostNet was an opportunity for me to work for myself and to provide a better life for my family. It also gave me an opportunity to work alongside my wife. When we opened, we wanted to break even in 18 months and we were able to reach our goal a whole lot sooner. We've opened our third center, and we feel confident that we can open as many stores as we like as long as we nurture good leadership. Greg Howard, PostNet franchise owner, Houston, Texas
The perfect candidate for a successful PostNet franchise owner is someone who has discovered the entrepreneurial bug. They want to taste small business ownership for themselves, to make their own schedule and take control of their own time. In many cases, it could be a career change but retirees also find success with the PostNet franchise. Kevin Center, PostNet franchise owner, Atlanta, Georgia