Junkluggers - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Junkluggers offers full service eco-friendly junk removal and moving services for residential and business customers including the elderly, busy professionals, busy families, offices, retail locations, construction sites, and more. We believe in doing good things for the community while earning a good living.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts
|Minimum Cash Required||$40,000|
|Total Investment||$103,050 – $234,000|
|Home Office Location||New York, NY|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Junkluggers - Franchise Information
- Low investment
- Recession resistant
- Prime territory available
- Happy franchisees
- Fully branded multi-function trucks and switchable bodies
- Comprehensive networking & sales training and support
- Dedicated, SEO-optimized micro-site
- Customized marketing plan including PPC campaigns, Yelp, Google+, Angie’s List, and more.
- Attic, basement and garage cleanouts
- Seniors moving into assisted living (remove junk and help move)
- Moving services
- Referrals from real estate agents who want clients to de-clutter before listing
- Landlords and property managers with tenant leave-behinds
- College jobs with dorm leftovers
- Estate work where everything must go
- We also offer roll off dumpsters (extra truck bodies)
- Removal of construction debris from job sites
- Remove old furniture when new arrives
- Moving jobs lead to junk removal and vice versa
- Sales of high-quality items picked up, esp. furniture
- 8-10 weeks pre-opening preparation and orientation
- Weekly calls with a franchise business coach
- 5 days of comprehensive field and office training in our corporate territory
- Dedicated Customer Call Center
- National Media exposure
- Training systems for employees
- Proprietary Software
Ramp-up can happen in 8-12 weeks if desired. You get a step-by-step program and ongoing support to launch and continue operations and marketing.
Do you have earnings claims?
We have an impressive Item 19 that includes every unit in our system. Virtually all of our franchise units have seen year-over-year double digit growth.
A Day in the Life of a Junkluggers Owner
Owners typically focus on working our proven marketing systems and the customer side of the business, and maintain partnerships with local charities and donation centers – it’s the right thing to do and it improves profits. If the franchisee wants to spend most of their time on the operations side of the business, they can hire someone to handle marketing.
We also want our franchisees to be leaders. They will build a team of Luggers that will consistently create the exemplary customer experience that defines us.
Military & Veteran Promotions
The Junkluggers is proud to support our nation’s Veterans. We are actively seeking Veterans as franchise partners through our association with VetFran, offering a $5,000 discount off the initial franchise fee to honorably discharged veterans. If you or anyone you know is a Veteran interested in a business opportunity, the Junkluggers is proud to offer a $5,000 discount off the initial franchise fee to honorably discharged veterans.