Mindful Mental Health Services - Business Opportunity
Quick Business Summary
COVID 19 has created rapid economic growth, SBA approved. No medical experience required as owners do not perform therapy, they just manage the business. The objective of Mindful Mental Health Services, LLC., is to deliver convenient, compassionate mental health therapy to aging patients and for individuals living in assisted living communities.
Mindful Mental Health Services
Business Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Mindful Mental Health Services - Business Information
- Reasonable fee allows entry into a highly profitable business which is as close to recession proof as you can get.
- Network partners do not need experience in health care. Mindful mental health services provides all necessary training and ongoing support services.
- Network partners do not have to recreate what has already been created for business and sales operations.
- Network partners will have a health care clinic designation through AHCA
- No inventory required; only “sweat equity”
- Minimal barriers to market with limited competition
- Core business growth concurrent with aging population and their emotional needs with no cost to the patient or facility
- Core business growth concurrent with significant increases in assisted living, nursing home, CCRC, rehabilitation long-term care business growth at no cost to the communities and facilities
The revenues are limitless as evidenced by the “recognized” increasing need and societal acceptance for mental health in general, but exponentially the need is increasing in elderly populations. Additional competitive advantages of this offer include: lack of competition, network partners do not need to have health care backgrounds, Mindful Mental Health Services will train network partners in all aspects required for success. The services are of no cost to the patient and no cost for the referral generating target facilities and communities.
No Medical Experience Needed
No medical experience required as owners do not perform therapy, they just manage the business following our proven business model. The Medicare "Part B" mental health therapy is provided by independent 1099 licensed clinical psychologists and licensed clinical social workers.
Mindful Mental Health Services provides a full range of mental health psychotherapeutic services to its patients provided by the facilities. MMHS bills Medicare direct with our proprietary software for "part B" for our services. This means no charge or copays to the patient, their families or facilities we service with our programs....ZERO out of pocket expense for everyone!
Some of the common therapies we provide, but are not limited to:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Grief and Loss
- Anger management
- Behavior Problems
- Transition and Adjustment Disorder
- Post-surgical Mental Health Care
- Drug and Alcohol Dependency
We serve a very diverse group of facilities, but not limited to:
- Assisted living facilities
- Independent residences
- Residential communities
- Rehabilitation and long-term care facilities
- Continued care residential communities
- Senior community center
Psychotherapeutic services (“talk therapy”) are delivered by our experienced and qualified independent “providers”:
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Licensed Clinical Psychologists
Because of COVID-19, the government has expanded its mental health therapy with TeleMental health and is reimbursed the same as face to face therapy. This provides another income stream that was not available in the past.
What is TeleMental Health?
TeleMental health is the same as traditional face to face cognitive behavioral therapy. The only difference is that therapy is delivered through the employment of electronics, telephones and computers and technology to support health care and provide quality services remotely.
Network Partners Competitive Advantages
The Ideal Candidate:
- Financially secure
- No healthcare experience necessary
- Sales skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Managing 1099 professionals
- Commitment to the community
- Comfortable talking in groups