medspa810 - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
medspa810 is truly different. We offer our clients a carefully curated set of popular, non-invasive aesthetic services to help them look and feel their best. Be your own kind of remarkable as the owner of a business in an industry with exponential growth. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$250,000|
|Net Worth Required||$850,000|
|Total Investment||$362,205 – $696,650|
|Financing Assistance||3rd Party|
|# of Existing Units||6|
|Training & Support||Yes|
|Home Office Location||Princeton, NJ|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
medspa810 - Franchise Information
“Be Your Own Kind of Remarkable” is our signature maxim – and at medSpa810, we mean that for our franchisees as well as for our clients.
For Our Franchisees
We offer remarkable assistance in securing your real estate, training, support in business coaching, and marketing results to your bottom line.
For Our Clients
We offer remarkable products, a consultative approach encouraging long term relationships and we make people feel good about themselves. We build confidence and self-esteem. What a “feel good” business!
medspa810 is Truly Different
We offer our clients a carefully curated set of popular non-invasive aesthetic services to help them look and feel their best… in an environment that focuses on their safety and care in a soothing spa atmosphere.
- Laser Hair Removal – We use the gold standard, the best overall device for treating all skin types based on comfort level, safety and long-term results.
- Clinical Skincare (such as facials, peels, and IPL) – Skincare treatments are designed to target signs of aging and restore a youthful, radiant glow. We customize a skincare treatment program and a personalized homecare routine, and our goal is for each client to feel beautiful.
- Body Contouring and Cool Sculpting - Enable clients to reshape their body with an individualized treatment plan tailored according to each client’s body, goals, and budget.
- Injectables - Tried-and-true facial injectable cosmetic procedures that are perfect for both treatment and maintenance. So clients can retain their beauty or turn back the clock to emit that long-lost radiance.
Why Choose Us?
- Recession-Resistance - Confidence is always in style – women and men will always pay for services that create greater self-assurance and allure
- Recurring Revenue – Our membership program is popular with regular clients, driving recurring revenue
- Semi-Absentee Opportunity Over Time
- Few employees – Open your spa with only 6-8 employees
- Growth Industry – Medical spa revenues have grown more than 20% since 2013 and the industry is expected to reach $33.9 billion by 2026, registering a compound annual growth rate of 13.8%
- No Accounts Receivable – Services are prepaid and substantial
- Amazon-Proof – While you can buy beauty products through Amazon, you can’t buy the kind of services or consultative advice on products available at medSpa810
- Franchisor “Dream Team” – The corporate staff is a “Who’s Who” of both the franchise and MedSpa industries
Unparalleled Training and Support
- Proprietary turn-key marketing tools to drive traffic
- Real estate support for site selection, lease negotiations, and construction
- Assistance in securing the license and permits as well as the Medical Director and professional staff required to provide the medically supervised services we offer
The ideal candidate has great leadership skills and any experience in sales and marketing is preferred. Medical experience is not required, however, anyone with a medical background as a physician, nurse, medical or pharmaceutical sales would make a great candidate as well. The right candidate will be able to manage and develop a strong team and to execute a marketing strategy.
Military & Veteran Promotions
10% Veterans discount on franchise fee
Training & Support
3 weeks of training is offered. The first week is in our training center in Branford, CT. Then there is one week in one of the franchised MedSpa810 location in Scottsdale, AZ. The final week is on-site support for one week prior to the opening of the franchisee’s new MedSpa810. Real Estate team assists with site selection, lease negotiation, creating franchisee's business plan and securing their MedSpa SBA loan.