Maytag® Commercial Laundry - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
A store filled with Maytag® Commercial Laundry equipment is a smart choice from the ground up—for new business entrepreneurs to well-established store owners. There’s no franchise fee required, because this is not a franchise opportunity—but your own business. Get started by requesting more information from one of our knowledgeable distributors.
Maytag® Commercial Laundry
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2019
|Minimum Cash Required||$75,000|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States, Canada, India, United Kingdom and other countries
Maytag® Commercial Laundry - Franchise Information
- No franchise fees required—it’s your business.
- An investor will need up-front liquidity and the ability to borrow the remaining amount, which varies by store size, equipment mix, and the market.
- Reputable financing* from Eastern Funding – Maytag® Commercial Laundry’s financing vendor.
- Our outstanding distributor network will provide ongoing guidance throughout the start-up process.
- Maytag® Commercial Laundry can assist with store design, signage, and marketing materials.
*Subject to credit approval.
- Vended laundries can generate annual cash flow ranging from $15,000 to $300,000**.
- Self-service laundries mean customers do the work, so minimal time and labor are involved.
- As a primarily cash business, minimal accounts receivable are necessary.
- Vended laundries tend to occupy space on long-term leases—often up to 25 years**.
- There are approximately 30,000 coin laundries that generate nearly $5 billion annually in gross revenue**.
- According to 2010 U.S. Census data, over one-third of the nation’s households are occupied by renters.
- Modern commercial laundry equipment is often larger and more efficient than its predecessors—helping streamline loads and keep utility costs in check.
- Connectivity via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® makes it easy to track machine status and revenue via smartphone and computer.
- Many machines offer optional credit card readers, adding even more flexibility and revenue opportunity
**“Industry Overview,” Coin Laundry® Association, www.coinlaundry.org, 2017.
- A lineup of heavy-duty energy-, water-, and utility-conscious commercial laundry products.
- Mobile connectivity with Maytag Connect 360°™ Technology.
“Although Maytag equipment may cost a little more up front, the 5-year parts warranty is impeccable. The company truly stands behind its products.” Dean Francois, Arkadelphia, Arkansas
“I truly believe Maytagis the highest quality and most energy-efficient equipment on the market.” - Owner Super Suds Coin Laundry Keith Griffin, Beebe, Arkansas
Maytag® Commercial Laundry Video(s)