911 Restoration - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
If you are looking for a smart investment in a thriving industry that allows you to make money while helping people, 911 Restoration may be the right fit for you. When you join 911 Restoration, you will share the benefits of being part of a nationwide franchise family that take pride in the communities we serve.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$60,000|
|# of Existing Units||70|
|Training & Support||Yes|
|Home Office Location||Van Nuys, CA|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
911 Restoration - Franchise Information
Discover new ways to make a difference with a restoration franchise.
When you join 911 Restoration as a water damage and fire damage restoration franchisee, you immediately become part of the Fresh Start culture. We are a disaster restoration company that strives to make lives better.
As a new franchisee, you will be supported through every step of the process on how to start a water damage restoration business, from learning the trade to business development. This business is a brilliant opportunity for hard working entrepreneurs that want to make lives better. If you want to make a difference in your community, join 911 Restoration. Do something meaningful while being rewarded for it. Call 911 Restoration to learn about our water damage restoration franchise opportunities.
The advantages of franchising with 911 Restoration range from the brand and backing of a nationwide company, individualized operations support, and the ability to locally operate your business. We know that when you succeed, we succeed, so we do our best to help everyone involved with a 24/7 phone service to screen your calls; thorough disaster restoration and business development training; and an in-house marketing team constantly adapting to provide you with the best leads possible.
- Recession-proof industry
- Lead generation from a powerfully experienced in-house marketing team
- 24/7/365 phone support and warm-transfer calls to franchisees
- Business Development: Immediate commercial clients through national and insurance accounts
- Operational business coach to train you on how to think, manage, and grow like a CEO
- Assistance with estimating and billing to better handle insurance companies
- Financing and purchasing assistance for buying powerOngoing support with day-to-day operations
- Shared workload with franchise’s full support so you don’t have to shoulder the whole business
Learn more today!