In Home Personal Services - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Become an In Home Personal Services franchisee. More and more sophisticated entrepreneurs are considering senior care franchising. Home Care is a high demand, essential service business that can be highly profitable. This is the perfect time to invest. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
In Home Personal Services
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
In Home Personal Services - Franchise Information
Become an In Home Personal Services franchisee. More and more sophisticated entrepreneurs are considering senior care franchising. Home Care is a high demand, essential service business that can be highly profitable. Baby Boomers are now experiencing their 60’s and 70’s which means the demand for in-home health care is going to be high. This may be the perfect time to invest.
About In Home Personal Services
In Home Personal Services is a private pay home care agency that provides seniors and those in need of assistance with high-quality, non-medical home care services at affordable rates. We deliver compassionate care to our clients and their families, helping them to live independently and safely within their homes.
The Advantages of Choosing In Home Personal Service
- Proven Business Model – Our business model is designed to keep costs low.
- Low Investment, High Potential Revenue – We are service-based with no upfront build-out or inventory costs.
- Business Development & Marketing Strategies – We have developed several different strategies to bring our brand to the forefront of choices seniors and key decision makers face when selecting a home care provider. These strategies have been tested, modified and are proven.
- Premium Territories – Franchisees receive premium protected territories.
- Rapid Growth – Our model provides fast, friendly, & recurring business opportunities
- 24/7 Support – We provide support on all areas and aspects of the operation.
An Affordable Investment
- Franchise Fee: $32,500
- Initial Investment: $66,650 to $132,000
- Royalty: 4%
- Marketing Fund Contribution: 1%
Veterans, First Responders, and Healthcare Professionals receive a reduction in their initial franchise fee.
In Home Personal Services Video(s)
Training & Support
21 day intial training program with 24/7 on going support