Home Care for the 21st Century - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Home Care is a recession proof industry. The need for healthcare services will continue to rise. At Home Care For The 21st Century, our core values and principle beliefs towards caring set us apart from other home care companies in North America. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Home Care for the 21st Century
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Home Care for the 21st Century - Franchise Information
Home Care for the 21st Century is the first healthcare franchise to offer a full continuum of in-home patient care solutions. We have simplified the process and elevated care consistency by being a "one stop solution" for patient care services provided in the home. From companion and personal care to skilled nursing and therapy services, staffing contracts, non-emergency transportation, the sale of durable medical equipment to in home hospice care, Home Care for the 21st Century gives you the opportunity to expand and diversify the services you provide as you grow.
Advantages of Choosing Home Care for the 21st Century
- 8 Different Healthcare Business Models
- 25 Years Healthcare Consulting Experience
- Unlimited Growth Opportunities
- Both Franchisor & Franchisee Experience
- High Revenue Potential
- Premium Territories
- 24/7 Support
- Robust & Innovative technology platforms
- Higher Standards of Care: Private Duty, Medicare & Hospice Accreditation Required
- One Low Price
- Marketing and Referral Programs
- We provide customized policies, procedures and operational manuals
- Clinical Quality Assessment Performance lmprovment Program
Home Care is Booming: A Recession Proof Industry
The need for healthcare services will continue to rise at an astonishing rate because the world's older population continues to grow at an unprecedented rate. The number of Americans ages 65 and older is projected to nearly double from 52 million in 2018 to 95 million by 2060, and the 65-and-older age group's share of the total population will rise from 16 percent to 23 percent. (U.S Census Bureau)
In many ways, 2018 was a coming of age for the home care industry, as it steadily became recognized as a key part of the overall continuum of care due to its ability to keep older adults safely at home and out of the hospital. To add momentum to the industry, the "aging-in-place" movement is upon us, and it is huge. According to AARP, 90%+ seniors want to "Age in Place". Seniors want to stay in their home for the duration of care which requires more home care agency services to be available to support the growth of the older population.
The World's Only Home Health Franchise Opportunity with 8 Turn-Key Business Models
- Personal Care
- Companion Care
- Medicare Skilled Home Heath
- Private Duty Skilled Services
- Medical Staffing
- Durable Medical Equipment
Our 24/7 Support Difference
- We apply for your accreditations, state licenses & accreditation.
- We customize and write all policies and procedures (no templates) to meet all state licensing standards, federal accreditation organization regulations.
- We enroll you in all available & profitable provider opportunities (Insurance, waiver programs, workers comp, veterans).
- We provide monthly Clinical and HR audits to keep you on top of accreditation and state regulations.
- We include a lifetime of unlimited training (live, webinars, conference calls)
- We provide more onsite visits than any other agency to better understand your market.
- We provide Billing Experts in Medicare and Commercial Insurance to reduce AR nightmares.
- We provide proven industry marketing strategies.
- We provide ongoing support for EVERY areas of your business.
We do all the heavy lifting so you can focus ON your business rather than IN your business. We are truly your PARTNER not a traditional Consultant.
Home Care for the 21st Century is dedicated to building strong relationships that provide reliable, result oriented health care solutions that produce outstanding results for our franchise partners.
We are looking for franchise partners who share our passion for making lives better by providing in home health care services. Contact us today.