ARCpoint offers franchise opportunities in the lucrative, billion dollar healthcare and medical industry specializing in b-2-b drug/alcohol testing, program management, wellness testing, and medical toxicology testing.
ARCpoint has 3 separate divisions to support its franchise owners: ARCpoint Franchise Group; ARCpoint Occupational Solutions (infrastructure to service national account); and ARCpoint Diagnostics (reference lab and manufacturing facility).
New owners are trained in 5 separate phases of business over to over a 12 to 18 month period.
- Phase 1 (home based): Tele-Health & Medication Monitoring Testing (pain management& drug rehab)
Phase 2: B-2-B non-mandated drug and alcohol and forensics testing services
Phase 3: B-2-B program management and mandated drug & alcohol testing services
Phase 4: National Account acquisition & business development
Phase 5: B-2-B wellness and tele-medicine
This is an executive model business that the owner will need to hire top level sales reps to sell services while overseeing the day-to day operations.
Business requires a physical lab (1,500 -1,800 sq. /ft.) and also include a mobile component.
- Seasoned, white collar middle to upper management person; age range - 40 to 60. Willing to take personal talents and leadership skills and apply them to the business model
- Likes people, strong communicator, has or can build long term business relationships
- Strong consultative sales ability. 70% to 80% of owner’s time will be spent in business development. Prefer 10 years of experience
- Can multi-task effectively and will allocate time proper amount of time to the right functions of the business
- Ties to the community via civic organizations, Chamber of Commerce, non-profit organizations, etc. (good with networking)
This opportunity has a Liquid Capital Requirement of $50,000