Zelok Surface Protection Systems - Business Opportunity
Quick Business Summary
THE ULTIMATE SERVICE BUSINESS! Zelok is here to help you start your own wood and concrete restoration company. Since this business is based outdoors, now is the perfect time to get set-up, trained and start making money without the fear of COVID. Get a quick return on your investment and immediate income. This is a perfect home-based business.
Zelok Surface Protection Systems
Business Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$25,000|
|Training & Support||Yes|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Zelok Surface Protection Systems - Business Information
Our passion is to change how we seal and coat the surfaces in our world. And help you have a successful and profitable business! We do that by:
- Manufacturing extraordinary, industry-leading high-tech, water-based, ecofriendly “green” surface restoration wood and concrete sealers and cleaners that are revolutionizing the coatings industry.
- Empowering you to have your own phenomenal, profitable business applying those products. We have proven systems that will make you a successful Zelok Licensed Dealer. And our technical support will be with you along the way. We distribute Zelok products exclusively to Zelok Licensed Dealers… your competitors can’t get their hands on them. Giving you a competitive edge.
Own & Operate “The Ultimate Service Business”!
- Outdoor Business So Avoids COVID Issues – Now is the perfect time during COVID to get quickly set up and trained, start doing jobs and make good money.
- No Franchise Fees or Royalties – This is a Business Opportunity instead of a Franchise; so no Royalties of potentially 15% of your gross revenue, or a huge franchise fees upfront, plus other required fees. Couldn’t you do better things with your hard-earned money?
- Quick Return on Investment – Potential for $25,000 a month or more in jobs done.
- Perfect Home-Based Business – Can run it out of your garage.
- Full-Time or Part-Time – Fits your schedule.
- Well Defined Market – You will have your own protected territory.
- High Profit Add-On Business – If you already have an outdoor service company, this could expand the services offered customers, increase your customer base, and provide growing profits.
- As a Zelok Licensed Dealer – You will be able to use our surface protection systems to refinish and seal wood decks; clean and seal concrete, masonry and stone surfaces; and prep and coat garage floors.
- Our Products and Technologies Are Proven – For over a decade our core products have sealed and protected thousands of wood decks and concrete driveways, patios, bridges, and parking structures. Every time we hear, “This is the best sealer I’ve ever used! It actually penetrates and protects the surface from within as well, is easy to clean up, and has no harmful odors.” it makes us smile and feeds our passion.
- Our Products Have Advanced Mineral-Based Sealing Technology – Our core unique, state-of-the-art, formulations were formulated by a leading NASA molecular scientist with a background in formulating aerospace coatings. These mineral-based sealants are environmentally friendly, VOC compliant, and thus are safe for people, their homes, their pets, the environment, and the planet. The underlying technology for the core sealers is radically different from that for most wood and concrete sealers. Our advanced crystalline water sealing technology formulas are water-based, solvent free, super hydrophobic, hybrid protective water sealers.
- Onsite Training in Your Protected Territory by Factory - Direct Experts - Our proven training for surface preparation and application has been honed and perfected for over a decade…so you can thrive as a dealer!
- Work for Yourself! – Where you have the freedom to grow it the way you want and have an incredible impact on your customers, community, environment, and your team members. All while making good money and providing stability for your family and your financial future.
Becoming a Zelok Dealer
Our intensive three-day training is designed to provide you with all the knowledge you will need to swiftly launch your own wood and concrete restoration company and start making money quickly. Over the three days, we coach you on how to establish your business. Topics covered: steps to set up your business even if you have never set up a business before; insights on finding and managing the right employees; marketing; and web-based and social media strategies. The technical training will teach you all about the business of wood restoration and basic concrete cleaning and sealing. Installation training will cover all the equipment and inventory required to have a successful business; hands-on use of equipment; proper restoration procedures; and application of the sealers and stains. Also covered is house washing. Sales training will cover the 12 step sales process.
This initial training is for the Wood Protection System. After you become established as a wood restorer and refinisher, you can choose to attend additional training for the Concrete Protection System and the Garage Floor Protection System.
There are three dealership levels for each System based on the size of the territory in which you will have exclusive marketing rights. The low startup costs and no franchise fees or royalties means that you will be able to keep 100% of the profit your business earns. A Zelok dealership is one of the world’s best low-cost business startup opportunities.
Wood Protection System
Services You Will Be Able to Offer Residential and Light Commercial Customers: your use of exclusive products not available to competitors, nor directly to end customers; sanding/cleaning, sealing & staining wood decks; cleaning & sealing wood fences; cleaning & sealing composite decks; cleaning, sealing & staining cedar siding or log homes; pressure washing to clean sides of homes, driveways and other masonry surfaces; including mold & algae removal; cleaning & sealing concrete driveways, patios other concrete surfaces and flagstone that are not deteriorated or cracked; and cleaning & resealing stamped concrete (if upgrade to a hot water pressure washer).
Concrete Protection System
The Concrete Surface Protection System is aimed at Zelok Licensed Dealers who are already trained in and doing the Wood Surface Restoration System and want to expand to include a more complete range of concrete and masonry restoration and beautification work.
Garage Floor Protection System
The Garage Floor Surface Protection System is aimed at Zelok Licensed Dealers who already are trained in and doing the Concrete Surface Restoration System and want to expand to include a more complete ability to do concrete garage floors and basements.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
We look forward to your becoming part of this exciting business opportunity as a Zelok Licensed Dealer!
Please contact us today so we can talk by phone to get to know you and your goals. And for you to hear more about Zelok, and this opportunity to own your own business.
Request more information now!
Military & Veteran Promotions
A Veterans Discount is available.