The Cleaning Authority - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Choose The Cleaning Authority, the residential cleaning franchise that generates 86% of customers at the franchisor level. Our owners provide a simple service backed by sophisticated systems. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
The Cleaning Authority
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
The Cleaning Authority - Franchise Information
Join a company where franchisees enjoy regular office hours and the average franchisee revenues are over $1.1 million*.
Why Invest in The Cleaning Authority?
A Stable, Proven Franchise in a Growing Industry
- A leader in the $46 billion U.S. market
- Average franchisee revenues - $1.1M*
- The Cleaning Authority franchisees have generated close to $2 billion in cleaning revenue
- The largest per franchisee revenues in the industry – 220 locations serving over 100,000 customers
*See Item 19 of 2019 Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Your Financial Results may vary.
An Executive Business Model: The owner is not focused on cleaning homes, but on the management of employees and daily operations.
- Standard business hours: Mon-Fri, 8-5
- Scalable, with expansion possibilities
- Simple service with sophisticated tools and resources
- The model is deliberately designed for the owner to implement a structure where managers run the daily business.
Ambitious and Targeted Customer Acquisition Program: 86% of customers are generated at the national level on behalf of the franchisee.
- Hyper-targeted direct mail program layered with innovative digital marketing efforts put The Cleaning Authority in front of qualified customers in a consistent manner, driving them to call or schedule online.
- All of this effort is supported by a corporate call center with highly-trained, professional call center representatives who build the value of the service, provide an estimate AND set the initial appointment
- No cold-calling or guess work on growing your customer base
The Best Training and Support in the Industry
- Initial two-week training course, including substantial in-field experience
- Ongoing support from dedicated corporate office experts, including Regional Ops support from top Franchise Owners
- Custom Business Management Software offers unparalleled support and insight into your business – TCA has invested millions of dollars over nearly two decades and continues to develop and improve
Competitive Advantage of the Product/Service
- Name brand recognition from a national company
- Our proprietary Detail-Clean Rotation System goes above and beyond the competition
- Environmentally friendly products, vacuums, methods, etc.
- Recurring Revenue: Each customer has their home cleaned every two weeks on average
- Cash-based business with little to no receivables
- Minimal inventory to manage
- Custom business management systems
Who Are We Looking for?
We are looking for owners who can excel in managing teams. Candidates must be ambitious, have fortitude and be looking to build a large business. Although not needed, 65% of our owners have MBA's, which goes to show the attractiveness of our sophisticated model. Our franchisees have executive-level business experience in a variety of industries including:
If you dream about being your own boss and building a family legacy while owning a successful business with A GREAT work/life balance, contact us today!