InXpress Global Logistics - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
InXpress has its origins in the world's largest business management franchise in the transportation industry. If you are looking for a franchise that is turnkey, low cost and low risk with huge potential, you are in the right place! Use your sales and entrepreneurial skills to build your own cost effective freight transportation business.
InXpress Global Logistics
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
InXpress Global Logistics - Franchise Information
Ready to jump start your career? With the InXpress franchise model, you have the growth potential, support network, and buying power of a global industry leader. Joining our thriving team is a great way to realize your business dreams, and achieve your lifestyle goals.
Established in 1999, the InXpress business model has been delivering profits for our Franchise owners for over 16 years. We boast a 93% Franchise Success Rate, making an InXpress Franchise a market-beating investment!
Less than you think! The exact cost to invest depends on the country, location, size and population of the region where you plan to set up your franchise. Our qualified advisors are ready to help you find a level of investment that works for your career goals.
Just about anywhere! InXpress is established in 13 countries with ambitious plans for new growth across all major markets.
No. We’ve done all of the leg work for you. InXpress provides training, support, and accessibility to the shipping resources you need to help you start and grow your business.
No. Your Business Coach can help you decide when additional employees are necessary for your continued success.
With our flexible model, your business is what you make it. You can decide where, when, and how you work to achieve the margin you want. And don't worry, InXpress helps you along the way by giving you all the tools you need to grow your business, and your profits.
We provide thorough comprehensive training courses, visits, and ongoing support from our experienced Business Coaches. After your franchise is set up, InXpress offers ongoing training, marketing tools, and networking opportunities to help you further grow your business.
Yes! The current Franchisees you'll meet during your personalized Discovery Process will give you an authentic perspective on what to expect when starting your business.
Our business model is a proven concept that works only with your full dedication to building a successful business.
- Sales-Driven: You’ve got either a proven track record in outbound sales and marketing, or you're passionate about diving into sales headfirst.
- Women Entrepreneurs: Women who have started and/or led businesses tend to do very well within our organization.
- Millennials: Our CEO is a millennial! Dustin Hansen opened our first U.S. franchise in 2006.
- First-Time Business Owners: Owning an InXpress franchise is the perfect way to escape the limitations of a corporate career and run your own show.
- Active Seniors & Retiring Professionals: Active people 55 and over looking for recurring revenue are just as eager as millennials to join our growing brand and build a lasting legacy.
- Veterans: People who have been in the Armed Services have a skill set that aligns perfectly with franchising, and we support our servicemen and women with special discount programs.
- Minorities: We are a global company that is committed to diversity. We work with people of all ethnicities from all over the world.
- People in Small Markets: Our most successful franchises are in small markets you might not expect. Ours is a scalable, flexible business model: it works anywhere.
Ready to move forward? Request your free information today. We look forward to helping you meet your business goals as a member of our growing team!