HomeJoy - Senior Homecare - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
With over 17 years of experience, more than a million hours served, and thousands of clients helped, HomeJoy™ has established a proven process to help people achieve a healthy lifestyle at home. As an In-Home Care franchise with multiple locations, HomeJoy™ is ready to take on the rising needs of senior care. Learn more now!
HomeJoy - Senior Homecare
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States and United Kingdom
HomeJoy - Senior Homecare - Franchise Information
Why Own a HomeJoy™ Franchise?
With over 17 years of experience, more than a million hours served, and thousands of clients helped, HomeJoy™ has established a proven process to help people achieve a healthy lifestyle at home.
As a Michigan based In-Home Care franchise with multiple locations, HomeJoy™ is ready to take on the rising needs of senior care.
HomeJoy™ is family-owned and operated and brings the highest passion for their franchisees to feel happy, successful, and supported.
- Create your own schedule
- Be your own leader
- Support from our dedicated team
- Family owned & operated
- 17 years of experience
- Owner-to-owner communication
- Ongoing leadership coaching
The HomeJoy™ Proven Process
- Employee and Client Management Software
- Established Policies and Procedures
- Quality Training Resources and Materials
- Print and Digital Materials
- Personalized Training and Education
- 4 Core Values as a Decision-Making Model
- 12 Caring Points
- Care Connects
- A dedicated bookkeeping software to support Payroll, Billing, Taxes, Bookkeeping, and Budgeting
Our Population is Aging Rapidly
With an ever-increasing customer base, these statistics support exponential growth opportunity in the In-Home Care industry.
- By 2020, 56 million Americans will be 65 years old and older.
- By 2040, Americans over 85 are expected to triple.
- By 2050, 84 million Americans will be 65 years old and older.
- 9 of 10 Americans 65 and older want to stay at home for as long as possible
- The base of support will shrink from 7:1 to 3:1 by 2050.
- The average distance between family members is 280 miles and growing.
"I love the work we do because we are making it possible for real people with real problems to live at home, safely. HomeJoy has the right stu? to help me get this done. I don't have to worry about getting bogged down in the business side of things. Everything is planned out and easy to accomplish.” Dan Story,
“I decided to join the HomeJoy team and start my own business because I saw ?rsthand a great need for people with health challenges who desire to stay a home rather than in hospitals or nursing homes.“ Rachel Nickels,
"I consider it an honor when families reach out to us in their time of need to take care of their loved ones. My mindset is, ‘Your Family becomes our Family.’ I am very blessed to be part of the HomeJoy family." Stacey Zsigo,