Deck Rescue - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Since 2006, Deck Rescue has offered franchises to qualified men and women across the country. No construction or home improvement experience is required and you don’t need a college degree. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Deck Rescue - Franchise Information
LOW START-UP COSTS, PART-TIME FLEXIBILITY, ONGOING TRAINING & SUPPORT, AND MORE!
Advantages of owning a Deck Rescue franchise include:
- Low start-up costs compared to other franchises - Working from your home eliminates a lot of overhead, including rent, additional utilities, and storage/warehousing of chemicals and equipment
- Part-time flexibility - You can operate a Deck Rescue franchise while still maintaining your job or present career. As the business grows, you can then manage it full-time.
- Seasonality - Most regions of the country have a winter off-season which allows you the ability to pursue other endeavors if you so choose.
- Freedom - Rather than be encumbered in an office, restaurant or other confined space, being a Deck Rescue franchisee gives you the luxury of working outdoors at various locations. No two days of work are ever the same!
- Job satisfaction - Customers are constantly astounded by the before / after appearance of their deck or fence. Not only can you take pride in beautifying someone's home (and the entire neighborhood for that matter), but you can see first-hand the smiles on people's faces as the transformation of their deck or fence takes place. You, too, will be amazed as gray, dead wood springs back to life using our proven process.
With Deck Rescue, you learn 26 years of business expertise in only two weeks, eliminating fatal errors and pitfalls that could ruin your business.
You receive ongoing corporate training and support. Plus, you share in our corporate discounts on equipment, advertising and chemicals—all of which contribute substantially to higher profit margins.
Further, as the franchise system grows and an entire region is established, we contribute dollars toward system-wide advertising. This gives you the opportunity to purchase large-scale advertising such as TV, newspaper, radio and digital that you could never afford on your own.
The wood restoration market is huge and exciting!
There are literally thousands of decks, fences, wood-sided homes, playground sets and other exterior wood structures—right in your own community. Yet, few businesses exist to power wash and seal all that wood. Many people are under the impression that pressure-treated lumber does not need to be sealed or stained. However, horizontal surfaces like decks require treatment roughly every two years. Vertical surfaces like fencing and siding require treatment every four or five years.
The Deck Rescue Advantage
With a Deck Rescue franchise, by the third or fourth year your business will begin to kick into "cruise control."
By then, the repeat and referral business will be coming in quite steadily. Decks have to be restored every couple of years, giving you perpetual job security.
By utilizing Deck Rescue's system of restoring a typical-sized deck in only two hours, you will be able to handle the steady stream of jobs coming in. In addition, by learning these techniques from one of the most award-winning contractors in the nation, your profits will not be compromised by time-consuming callbacks and complaints.