$2,000 College Scholarship
for the Future Entrepreneur 2019
$2,000 College Scholarship for the Future Entrepreneur
For the third year in a row, Franchise Opportunities is offering a scholarship to one deserving college student.
If you are a currently enrolled freshman, sophomore, or junior in college and would like $2,000 to help cover tuition, books or other associated expenses, then apply to be considered for the 2019 FranchiseOpportunities.com scholarship. Franchise Opportunities will award a $2,000 college scholarship to an ambitious student who can thoughtfully discuss an entrepreneur that they admire and why.
In 800 words or less, tell us about an entrepreneur or business founder that you admire and who has inspired you to become an entrepreneur. What about their story stands out to you as unique? What values that they carry do you hope to carry with you, as you develop in your career?
How to enter:
- Answer the prompt above in 800 words or less.
- The filename of your submission should be your full name and date of birth. Example: John-Doe-1-15-1995.docx. Use the subject line: 2019 FranchiseOpportunities.com Scholarship. Email submissions to email@example.com.
- Submission must be received by midnight on September 31th, 2019.
- Submission must also include confirmation of enrollment in an undergraduate institution or copy of your current student ID.
How to win:
- Send us your response, following the guidelines above.
- We will pick and notify a winner by the end of 2019. (It's subjective; we're going to pick our favorite response.)
- We will send the scholarship winner a check, or Visa gift card in the mail for $2,000. We will email the winner to confirm the best mailing address.
- We will announce the winner on our company blog and social channels.
To Be Eligible:
- You must be a current college freshman, sophomore, or junior in the U.S. Territories.
- You must be between the ages of 17 and 24.
- We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
- Any and all content from the scholarship submissions may be used in future Franchise Opportunities Network marketing.
- No Franchise Opportunities Network or Business Broker Network employees or their children are eligible to win the contest.
Read our blog article about the 2018 contest winner.