$2,000 College Scholarship for the Future Entrepreneur
Please note that the 2018 Scholarship Deadline has passed and NO more entries are being accepted. Please stay tuned for our 2019 Scholarship!
For the second year in a row, Franchise Opportunities is offering a scholarship to one deserving college student.
If you are a currently enrolled freshman, sophomore, or junior in college and would like $2,000 to help cover tuition, books or other associated expenses, then apply to be considered for the 2018 FranchiseOpportunities.com scholarship. Franchise Opportunities will award a $2,000 college scholarship to an ambitious student who can thoughtfully express what type of venture they would start if they could create any type of business and how their college education will help them achieve this.
In 800 words or less, answer the following questions:
If you became an Entrepreneur, what type of venture would you start and why?
How will college help prepare you to become a successful Entrepreneur?
How to enter:
- Answer the prompt above in 800 words or less.
- The file name should be your full name and date of birth. Example: John-Doe-1-15-1995.docx. Use the subject line: 2018 FranchiseOpportunities.com Scholarship.
- Submission must be received by midnight on July 31st, 2018.
- Submission must also include confirmation of enrollment in an undergraduate institution or copy of your current student ID.
How You Win:
- Send us your response, following the guidelines above.
- We will pick a winner by August 31, 2018 and notify you. (It's subjective; we're going to pick our favorite response.)
- We will email you to confirm a mailing address. Then we will send you a check, or Visa gift card in the mail for $2,000.
- We will announce the winner on our company blog and various social channels.
To Be Eligible:
- You must be a current college freshmen, sophomore, or junior in the US Territories.
- You must be between the ages of 17 and 24.
- We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
- Any and all content may be used in future Franchise Opportunities Network marketing.
- No Franchise Opportunities Network or Business Broker Network employees or their children are eligible to win the contest.
Read our blog article about the 2017 contest winner.