$1,500 College Scholarship for the Future Entrepreneur
Are you interested in an additional $1,500 for college expenses?
FranchiseOpportunities.com can make that happen!
Franchise Opportunities is offering its first ever college scholarship contest where one deserving currently enrolled college freshman, sophomore or junior will win a $1,500 scholarship.
If you are currently enrolled in college and would like $1,500 to help cover tuition, books or other expenses associated with your schooling, then apply to the FranchiseOpportunities.com Scholarship. Franchise Opportunities will award a $1,500 college scholarship to an ambitious student who can thoughtfully express what type of venture they would start if they could create any company in the world and how college will help them do this.
In 800 words or less, answer the following questions:
If you became an Entrepreneur, what type of venture would you start and why?
How will college help prepare you to become a successful Entrepreneur?
How to enter:
- Answer the prompt above in 800 words or less.
- The file name should be your full name and date of birth. Example: John-Doe-1-15-1995.docx.
- Email the Word document as an attachment to: email@example.com
Use the subject line: 2017 FranchiseOpportunities.com Scholarship
- Submission must be received by midnight on April 30th, 2017.
- Submission must also include confirmation of enrollment in an undergraduate institution or copy of your current student ID.
Here's How You Win:
- Send us your response, following the guidelines above.
- We will pick a winner by May 30, 2017 and notify you. (It's subjective; we're going to pick our favorite response.)
- We will email you to confirm a mailing address. Then we will send you a check, or Visa gift card in the mail for $1,500.
- We will announce the winner on our company blog and various social channels.
To Be Eligible:
- You must be a current college freshmen, sophomore, or junior in the US Territories.
- You must be between the ages of 17 and 24.
- We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
- Any and all content may be used in future Franchise Opportunities Network marketing.
- No Franchise Opportunities Network or Business Broker Network employees or their children are eligible to win the contest.
We wish you the best of luck!