WorkCompBizOpp - Business Opportunity
Quick Business Summary
WorkCompBizOpp is a unique B2B opportunity, enabling you to assist injured workers back to work while being a part of an industry in high demand, with outstanding income potential. With WorkCompBizOpp, you will open your own Return-to-Work firm and be part of the lucrative $54.8bn U.S. Workers’ Compensation industry. One-time fee of $49,500.
Business Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$50,000|
|Training & Support||Yes|
|Home Office Location||Alpharetta, GA|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
WorkCompBizOpp - Business Information
Disclaimer: People looking for a get-rich-quick scheme or a free business plan, please do not request our information as we don’t offer either. To those who are serious about launching a truly unique business from the ground up, while learning from a proven business model that has cleared margins that beats most big-boy franchises, and you are able to meet our requirements, we’d love to hear from you.
Welcome to WorkCompBizOpp! Due to recent times, there has never been a better time to enter the already-lucrative U.S. workers’ compensation industry. Claims are going to skyrocket and now is the time to get your piece of the pie, and what better way of doing it then helping injured workers get back to work?
The premise of the WorkCompBizOpp opportunity is finding suitable job opportunities for injured workers who are out of work and collecting workers’ compensation. Your business will contact employers, advocate on behalf of injured workers, and assist workers with their job search.
Your paying clients will include large and small employers/insureds as well as insurance carriers, and third party administrators. If you like selling to the higher-up executives, WorkCompBizOpp is up your alley.
This is NOT a job placement business. This is NOT a headhunter/recruiter business. Injured workers are NOT your clients. Whether or not the injured worker returns to work, you are paid regardless (and handsomely, too), and that is a good thing!
The WorkCompBizOpp business model is taken from our sister company that is currently thriving in this otherwise bleak market. The model was designed around three key factors: profitability, stability, and flexibility:
Profitability – Our business model has cleared margins that compete with any franchise. We are able to clear great margins due to minimizing unnecessary overhead while establishing a profitable rate sheet for services rendered.
Stability – Workers’ Compensation is about as stable of an industry as they come. There is no preventing workplace injuries, and employers will always be responsible for their employees who get injured on the job. Even in a weak job market, there are strategies to learn to keep job search active and in the forefront of the claims you work.
Flexibility – The business model is work-from-home based. All the tools needed to run you business are within an arm’s reach.
Limited to 25 seats. Apply today.
6 KEY ADVANTAGES OF WORKCOMPBIZOPP
- Successful Business Model - With WorkCompBizOpp, you access a business model that has produced excellent profit margins* – and outstanding net income. For first-time business owners and veteran entrepreneurs alike, the lean WorkCompBizOpp expense structure is a welcome alternative to many franchise opportunities.* Our business model has yielded a 5-year average GROSS margin of 84.4% and a 5-year average NET margin of 20.6%.- your results are not guaranteed
- Lower Cost of Entry - At $49,500, WorkCompBizOpp puts you in the Return-to-Work profession. Our fee is a faction of the cost of franchises that often produce a lower bottom line for owners. It’s a relatively modest one-time price to pay for a career opportunity that offers the exciting perks of business ownership.
- Less Competition - You won’t find a business like WorkCompBizOpp on every corner, in every town, or even in every county. In fact, in 2020, we’re limiting participation in WorkCompBizOpp to a maximum of 25 entrepreneurs. Reduced competition in comparison to many franchises means higher upside potential.
- Complete (and Quick) Training - Training in the WorkCompBizOpp business model is as comprehensive as it is fast. After three intensive days of training, you’re ready to enter the Return-to-Work field as an owner/operator. To participate, no prior experience is required.
- Full U.S. as Your Territory - Many businesses are limited by geographic restrictions. Their “target group” often consists of people in one town or even one zip code. The good news: with WorkCompBizOpp, you’re never limited geographically. After you complete training, you’re free to work with clients down the block or across the country.
- Freedom! - Turned off by business opportunities requiring you to operate under a highly structured approach, with little or no room for creativity? You won’t find that with WorkCompBizOpp. Following training, you’re free to build on our successful approaches. Plus, you pay no royalties or commissions, so you keep what you earn.
LEARN THE TECHNIQUES OF AN INDUSTRY LEADER
As a WorkCompBizOpp participant, you get the complete playbook of a leader in the Return-to-Work field. William Tucker has successfully introduced Fortune 100 firms to his Return-to-Work programs. Your training covers the keys to his success: prospecting, pricing, selling, and much more.
WHO SHOULD REQUEST FREE INFORMATION
WorkCompBizOpp is for entrepreneurs ready to embrace a best practices approach. People most likely to benefit from WorkCompBizOpp training and succeed as Return-to-Work business owners are good listeners and hard workers. The WorkCompBizOpp model includes an aggressive approach, so preparedness to be aggressive at work is a major asset. Veterans of the corporate world who’ve managed teams will find that experience helpful if they’re looking to significantly scale the business. Experience in sales and marketing is useful but not required.
No prior experience is needed to succeed with WorkCompBizOpp, just the desire to start and grow your own business.
WHAT YOU’LL GET BY REQUESTING INFO
When you request info, we’ll give you our FREE guide, “OVERVIEW OF THE OPPORTUNITY.” You’ll find out more about the key advantages of the WorkCompBizOpp business model, facts about the Workers’ Compensation industry, details on Return-to-Work programs you’ll be able to offer, complete information on WorkCompBizOpp training, steps to get started, and more.
OPEN TO JUST 25 PARTICIPANTS
We’re limiting WorkCompBizOpp to a maximum of just 25 participants in 2020, so if you’re interested in this opportunity, we urge you to request more information now.