Walkway Management Group - Floor Safety & Restoration - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Join a billion-dollar industry. Founder of the “INVINCIBLE FLOOR TREATMENT.” Gain the tools and training to make any floor slip resistant, safe, and beautiful. 100% ROYALTY FREE opportunity in the fastest growing industry of 2021.
Walkway Management Group - Floor Safety & Restoration
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2022
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Walkway Management Group - Floor Safety & Restoration - Franchise Information
A New Approach To The Business Of Walkway Safety
The RISKS of SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENTS are at an ALL TIME HIGH, assuring the NEED FOR CERTIFIED WALKWAY SAFETY PROFESSIONALS in the USA.
Walkway Management Group, Inc. (WMG) builds LEADERS in the walkway safety industry providing the TOOLS and TRAINING you need to grow a PROFITABLE and SUSTAINABLE business that is 100% ROYALTY FREE.
Every floor is a new customer and is in need of a certified walkway safety consultant to assure safety and prevent the HIGH COSTS of slip and fall accidents.
Unlike our competitors, WMG provides TOTAL FRANCHISEE SUPPORT from professional certifications and product training to marketing and lead generation.
Reach Out To Us To Discuss Our Ever Growing National Accounts & Preferred Vendor Networks.
How WMG Franchisees Make MONEY
- Slip Test Services
- Hazard Remediation
- Traction Enhancing Treatments
- Walkway Safety Consulting
- Lab Research and Testing
- Product Certifications
- Litigation Support
WMG will professionally CERTIFY and TRAIN you to properly perform a floor safety audit, detect hazard remediation, install traction enhancing treatments, and become a floor safety maintenance consultant for ALL FLOOR TYPES (YOUR LIST OF POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS IS ENDLESS).
Join the movement applicable to every walkway in America.
REACH OUT TO US TODAY VIA THE 'REQUEST INFO' LINK TO FIND OUT HOW TO GET STARTED.
Your Investment Includes:
- An approved WMG MSA (Metropolitan Statistical Area) Territory
- BOT-3000E Tribometer (the only ANSI 326.3 approved device)
- STEP Application license & Tablet
- BOT-3000E Tribometer & BOOST Treatment Training
- UNT Walkway Safety Certification Course Voucher
- BOOST Product & Treatment Starter Kit (Including: a BOOST Application Tool, Microfiber mop heads, Industrial Vacuum, a BOOST Demo Kit, Towels, and T-shirts)
- Membership in our National Accounts distribution network
- Access to the P3 Portal (our proprietary Customer Relationship Management System)
- Priority access to the Consumer Assurance Test Lab
- Professional support in marketing and business development
The WMG Approach
Walkway Management Group, Inc. is committed to making walkway safety mainstream.
We provide the tools, processes, and support you’ll need to become an industry leader. Our tribometer, floor treatments, lab testing and certificate training all meet the relevant ANSI, ASTM and ISO standards.
All of our processes are the result of 30 years of experience and thorough scientific research conducted in partnership with leading Universities in Europe and the United States.
WMG’s strategic research partnership with the University of North Texas, College of Engineering ensures continuous progress in the science of pedestrian safety. Strict adherence to standards and continued investment in scientific research gives our franchisees the peace of mind needed when advising and servicing valued customers.
Competitive Advantages of WMG Franchisees
- WMG is the exclusive distributor of the BOT-3000E tribometer.
- Vast industry knowledge gained by direct rapport with BOT-3000E users as well as the standards developers that helped build our industry.
- Our national reach coupled with national advertising and marketing offers our franchisees the potential for business opportunities from National Account customers.
- The mandated University of North Texas Walkway Safety Specialist certification is the highest certification in this industry.
- Our standardized business of serving as a client’s total floor safety solution provider.
- Empirical and data-driven reports generated through our proprietary STEP app, gives our franchisees the ability to provide superior support to their clients with regard to potential litigation or claims.
- All BOOST floor treatment products are tested by our ISO accredited lab, CATL.
- CATL also provides all Walkway Management Group franchisees priority access to professional, standardized lab testing of floor and walkway surface items for their clients to ensure compliance with relevant standards.
- 10% off fees for veterans.
- 100% royalty free
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- We seek franchisees who have a shared desire for entrepreneurial success, and value the prestige of belonging to a team of highly qualified and respected professionals.
- We offer a sustainable business model that can be expanded and customized to meet your goals.
- Join a national network of highly trained, certified walkway safety professionals.
- Leverage the lead-generation power of WMG’s national marketing and account acquisition resources.
- Earn a professional certificate in walkway safety.
- Create client value through consulting and education, focused on measuring slip resistance.
- Build a scalable walkway treatment business with local and national accounts with WMG's premium BOOST floor traction solutions.
- Prior experience in the field of facility maintenance, management, or flooring is preferred, but our training programs are designed to help anyone even without that requisite experience, to get a fast start on the road to success.
Military & Veteran Promotions
10% discount on Franchise Fee
Walkway Management Group - Floor Safety & Restoration Video