Mobile marketing is expected to generate more than $400 billion in sales by 2016
Top Ten Percent is the best elements of Angie's List®, Groupon®, Yelp®, RetailMeNot® and the BBBSM rolled into one company. As a Top Ten Percent franchisee, you will be in the prestigious business of evaluating and selecting the top businesses in your area. You serve as their Ambassador by providing a mobile marketing platform for consumers to connect with these top-rated businesses and give them the ability to purchase their products and services at special VIP Discounted Pricing.
You only need one reason to be part of a great business model, but we'll give you ten!
Top 10 Benefits of a Top Ten Percent Franchise
- Prestige of Selecting and Recognizing the Top Businesses in Your Area
- Normal Business Hours, No Evenings, Weekends or Holidays.
- Low Franchise Fee of Only $24,900
- Total Investment as low as $49,445 (Including Franchise Fee)
- Low Monthly Overhead
- Franchisor Reimburses For Local Advertising Expenses up to $25,000 Per Month.
- Franchisor Reimburses you for Company Car
- Can be Operated as a Home-based Business
- Executive Managed, White-Collar, Business Model
- Minimal Competition First Company of it's Kind
*Please request and refer to our FDD for complete details.
* Mobile marketing is expected to generate in excess of $400 billion in annual sales according to industry experts as published by smallbiztrends.com and adrants.com, just to name a few
*The communications made through this website should not be construed or intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. There are approximately 15 US states that regulate the offer and sale of franchises. The states are California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of one of these states or countries, are receiving this message in one of these states or countries, or intend to operate a franchise in any of these states or countries, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with any applicable.