Teen Store Developers - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
The $200 billion teen market presents an ideal opportunity for entrepreneurs seeking an easy-to-run and fun business modeled after a very successful well known publicly traded national retailer. The $5 & Under Teen Store Concept offers a very high profit potential.
Teen Store Developers
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2019
|Minimum Cash Required||$30,000|
|Net Worth Required||$50,000|
|Financing Assistance||3rd Party|
|Training & Support||Yes|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Teen Store Developers - Franchise Information
Standard Package - Starting at $89,900
Extreme value in a merchandise assortment that is largely priced from 39 cents to $5 for Teens and Tweens - that's the idea behind $5 Teen Stores. Today's teenagers have their own, unique style and mostly disposable income. Combine those factors and you have a lucrative market that is often overlooked. Our buyers track the latest and the hottest merchandise in best selling categories such as cosmetics, fashion accessories, room-decor, sports,novelty toys and games, electronics, seasonal, candy and much more. $5TS store owners stock what sells! Contact us today to get your Teen Store started!
7 Critical Services We Provide
- Securing Business Financing - With the initial planning phase complete, you will be assigned a Business Funding Advisor who will help you secure the necessary business financing for your store. Every client has a different financial situation, so our Advisors offer viable funding options. We offer a free credit repair service as well as special financing programs that have helped many clients receive funding. There is no risk in finding out if you qualify for financing, we will provide solid choices within 48 hours.
- Finding A Suitable Retail Space - Using cutting edge real estate tools, our site location team analyzes every potential retail space in your desired market. They can provide the metrics that matter to a business, like comprehensive traffic counts, demographic studies, and competition analysis. Location matters, and our team will help you find the best retail spaces available in your area.
- Negotiating A Retail Lease - Our leasing managers will negotiate 17 provisions that covers all the important aspects that can save you thousands of dollars over the course of a retail lease. We have the experience to get you special terms and a lower rent than is likely obtainable for an inexperienced new owner.
- Building Out Your Store - Teen Store Developers has experience from building thousands of stores. Once the site is ready, one of our Build Out Supervisors will come to your location and manage the build and labor team. We provide all the services, labor, and fixtures necessary to complete the store - and then hand you the keys, and you are in business.
- Merchandise - Teen Store Developers uses over 40 suppliers to create the proper mix of hot selling products. We buy in heavy volume, enabling us to negotiate the best value for our member network. Our merchandise buyers hand-select products, focusing on the quality and profit potential of each.
- Training & On-Going Support - The training program covers every aspect of successful store operations. New owners can take courses via phone and internet or in person at our Las Vegas corporate facility. The training is tailored to each owner's schedule and remains available for the life of the store.
The Advantages Of Independent, Turn-Key Ownership Over Franchise Opportunities
Becoming a franchise owner is often seen as a safe bet by entrepreneurs. They offer a support network to address any issues, on-going training for new owners, and a steady supply of merchandise to sell. But franchise stores also offer a higher start-up price, more rules and regulations, ongoing franchise fees, contractual obligations, and a loss of control for the owner. Teen Store Developers offers a better way. We can offer all the services you want in a franchise store, with no on-going fees or restrictions. We are not a franchise, but provide all the services and long term support a typical franchise provides.
The Store Owner Is The Boss
With Teen Store Developers, we make sound recommendations but the owners make all the final decisions for their business, and they also keep all of the profits. They have control through the entire process and over all the important factors of their business. Each of our stores is a unique reflection of the owners. The role of Teen Store Developers is to provide counseling, service, and support - our owners need never feel alone.