Tailored Living - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Tailored Living proudly offers homeowners high-quality organization and storage solutions for their garages, closets, pantries, family rooms, home offices, basements and more. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$100,000|
|Net Worth Required||$250,000|
|Total Investment||$173,000 – $284,300|
|# of Existing Units||189|
|Training & Support||Yes|
|Home Office Location||Irvine, CA|
Available In These States:
- United States, Canada and United Kingdom
Tailored Living - Franchise Information
Tailored Living proudly offers homeowners high-quality organization and storage solutions for their garages, closets, pantries, family rooms, home offices and more, through complimentary in-home consultations. The company also provides complete design, measuring and installation services adapted to each client’s specific needs.
Tailored Living's industry experience, commitment to service, and wide breath of product offerings has allowed it to grow into the largest whole-home organization company with nearly 200 franchise territories serving more than 2,000 cities throughout the United States and Canada.
The real estate market is forcing many homeowners to downsize or remain in a home they may be outgrowing, and as a result the market for custom storage solutions is surging.
- Low overhead
- High Margins
- Growth Business
- Low number of employees
- Proprietary Design Software
- Tangible product that will change lives
- Large territories
- Double digit growth in same store sales 5 years running
- Tremendous Commercial Opportunities
- We are the only whole home organization franchise in the space.
- Featured on Property Brothers, George to the Rescue, Today show
Desired background of prospects and Ideal candidate
We are looking for candidates with some business background that are comfortable in hiring and managing employees. While this can be done on a smaller scale with one territory and only one additional installer, we anticipate most of our franchisees will want to be hiring and managing a salesperson and team of installers at minimum.
Hard working, professional, outgoing men/women fit well. This is not a cold calling business.
Tailored Living Partners with Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
With the buying power of our parent company, Home Franchise Concepts, we partnered with HGTV’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition to further reinforce that we are a strong national brand for custom storage and flooring solutions for all areas of the home.
Awards & Accolades
- Ranked #371 on Entrepreneur Franchise 500 list 2020
- Ranked #91 on Entrepreneur Top Franchises for Veterans list 2020
- Ranked on Entrepreneur’s Hottest Industries Today list 2020
- Tailored Living is proud to receive our 5th Best of Houzz badge for Design! Out of the millions of active home professionals on Houzz, just over 3% win an award. We are honored to be among them.
Military & Veteran Promotions
Yes, 10% discount
Tailored Living Video(s)
Training & Support
10 day start-up training covers: administration, office set-up, technology, marketing, product knowledge and installation. On-going training: Annual Convention, regional sales and marketing meetings, and online forums. On-call Business Support Representatives, on-call Technical support